Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 3:23:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Great...King Daley most likely already put in his order.

I'm happy I don't live in the city.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:34:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this 1984?
"We're keeping you safe from guns people, check your basic human rights and dignity at the door. Line up for your scan."

This is too much.  I can't honestly beleive people tolerate this. The cops just start lining people up? I hope I misread this, as I skimmed through rather quickly. This is truly horrific. My wife for one will not be subjecteded to this indignity. Not while I draw breath.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadly another reason to never go home.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully never.

If they did try it would only be for one night.

On the second night they wouldn't need a high tech scanner to tell where the guns are. They could just look for the muzzle flashes from the rifles firing at them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
And they think they have freedom?  As long as they get their handouts (welfate, state aide, etc) most won't care.  George Orwell is rolling over in his grave.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Pitiful.  I may have to skip England and just go to Ireland and Scotland.  Lining people up in the street at random....damn...people over there have given up..
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And they think they have freedom?  As long as they get their handouts (welfate, state aide, etc) most won't care.  George Orwell is rolling over in his grave.

George Orwell is laughing in his grave.
Bob
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:27:36 PM EDT
[#8]
sounds like the scanner on true lies to me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

George Orwell is laughing in his grave.
Bob

Beat me. +1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top