Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 11:49:24 AM EDT
Well, dangnation.  I feel the need to hoot about this as it is news that most of my friends would perceive as further proof that I am a dangerous hillbilly.

Just made a trade that that is most fortuitous.  I have traded a painting (War Between the States) that I finished last year for a Sig 229 .40 AND a pre ban HBAR.  Whooeee.  I may not be a dangerous hillbilly but I am a dangerously happy hillbilly.  

I don't know much about the .40 but I figure if I don't like it I can always swap it around for something else that is fun.  Anyone have any opinion on this caliber in a pistola?  Or Sigs in general?

The AR I can have fun with.  I have kept mine pretty much stock.  Not even any optics.  This one I'll get to add fun, expensive doo dah's, gidgets and dingle arms.  I have already thought of enough crap to add on that will quite possibly negate the value of my trade but, what the heck.

Anyhow, just had to, as my maw is wont to say, toot my horn a bit about it.  Life has been woe to live on of late and it is good to have a little bit of fun pop up.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#1]
check the hangun forum for .40 stuff ,theres loads the caliber, any pics of the hbar?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:55:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Duh.  Yeah, I forgot the handgun forum. Thanks!  

I am trying to figure out how to post pics.  Have had the urge to post my behemoth collection of 2 AR's and my big dawg pard, Woodrow.  Soon as I get it figured out I'll post it.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#3]
ya need to register at a hosting place such as www.photobucket.com/ and upload the pic onto the account,you then find the internet address for the pic you want and paste it into the little box that pops up when you click on img
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Good deal.
Got a pic of the painting?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I am working on that also.  My digital camera got crushed and I can't afford another presently but as soon as I can persuade one of my big city banjo art boy/girl friends to brave the scary wild boonies of Oregon and bring one down I'll get some of my work on this computer.  Been wanting to do that for some time anyhow.

I've gotten, much to the chagrin of my big city banjo art boy/girl friends, on a historical painting binge.
Mostly from The Late Misunderstanding but also a few in a more modern time frame.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top