Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 8:38:56 AM EDT
Guys, Please help me come up with some good Pro-Bush replies to this letter.  It was written by my brother in law who is a major fuck-tard.  Good solid replies would be great.  Here is his letter:

I am deeply concerned with the direction this country has been taking since the election of George W. Bush. His administration has set a new standard for doublespeak that would make George Orwell howl in protest.

His environmental policies have been devastating to the ecology while he uses phrases such as the Clear Skies and Healthy Forest initiatives to mask his disdain of environmental laws. His real goal is putting more cash in the pockets of his energy-industry pals who contribute heavily to his campaign war chest while polluting the air and water and clear cutting old growth forests.

He has stripped many of our constitutional rights under the guise of the Patriot Act. Real patriots who fought for those rights should be outraged. Military courts, no legal representation for those arrested and lengthy jail stays without due process are all OK in the name of fighting terrorism.

He lied to the public about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and the price is being paid by the young men and women of the armed forces. All the while his oil company friends such as Halliburton get rich on government contracts to rebuild the oil fields in Iraq.

The American public had better wake up and smell the coffee, or pretty soon the “Home of the Free” will just be another Orwellian phrase.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top