Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 7:35:03 AM EDT
Leaving the gun show about 15 minutes ago, I pass a woman who on gross examination qualifies as a MILF. She's on the sidewalk outside the hall setting a table festooned with what? Yup. Kerry signs and literature. One passerby yelled that she should go talk to the veterans at their table in the hall, that Kerry had an OTH discharge, et c. I was gonna tell her that I wouldn't vote for him if he were the last communist in America, but thought better of it.

I think she's an idiot who doesn't know how slim the pickings are for Kerry at a gun show. My bud thinks she's hoping to provoke an incident, or at least chum up some horror stories for her commie pals. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:49:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Pooper, pics, yadda, yadda........
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:07:41 AM EDT
[#2]
She's probably peddling a line of BS about how Kerry is a hunter, Kerry supports the 2nd amendment, KErry won't take your hunting rifle,  blah blah blah

Oh I almost forgot, Kerry was in Vietnam too.

Spit.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Show us the MILF
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Know the facts, engage them in discussion, let them show how fucked up they are!

oh, and you mentioned MILF, you're required by board code to post pics and you haven't..

so, IBTL!

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#5]
You should go back and take the literature and signs, rip them up in front of her, then hand them back and say thanks! (post a movie)
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You should go back and take the literature and signs, rip them up in front of her, then hand them back and say thanks! (post a movie)

a co-worker did that at the local fairgrounds. He purchased his stickers and literature and then tore them up in front of the vendor and called sKerry a piece of shit in front of the man's face.

The man's only response was "I respect your opinion sir"

The co-worker is a semi-retired old curmudgeon that will do just about anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top