Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 5:25:26 AM EDT
I haven't seen this map before, and I hope this isnt a dupe, but you can go to the site and download a nice large .pdf file of it.

Get the .pdf here nationalatlas.gov/elections/elect14.pdf
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:33:22 AM EDT
[#1]
kool. The red/blue swap is weird at first
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:38:04 AM EDT
[#2]
It really puts it into prospective that just a few cities control the whole state  

Look Illinois for example.  

We should do the Electorial Voting by District instead of by state.   j/k    SETTLE DOWN!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:45:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Take a look at Nebraska. Not one single precinct voted for Gore. Nice.

I had a girlfriend from Nebraska once. Nice girl. Very pretty. Hate to say anything negative about her because I'm sure she meant well, but "Fatal Attraction" comes to mind. Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]
It appears to me that it is a map of welfare consumption.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Goes to show you how a "POPULAR" vote would so severely fuck this country up.  Only the shithole citys went for Gore (the bore).
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:06:45 AM EDT
[#7]
It looks like a CAT scan of an organ afflicted with a metastatic cancer.  Large areas of healthy tissue with eruptions of disease spread throughout.

I do prefer this map over the red/blue state map.  Really brings across the point that the Dems are a party of an almost exclusively urban constituency.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:18:54 AM EDT
[#8]
It  is enevitable that we will soon support a government that is ran but those not of our choosing who were in fact empowered by the votes of people who do not contribute to society.

Just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:59:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It appears to me that it is a map of welfare consumption.

Bingo. If that doesn't hit the nail on the head then I don't know what....
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It looks like a CAT scan of an organ afflicted with a metastatic cancer.  Large areas of healthy tissue with eruptions of disease spread throughout.

Sad, but true
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top