Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:18:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Red X.  By the way, congratulations on winning the rifle.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:36:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I found this after I deleted the first "htpp://" from that URL captainpooby but don't know what it means.

Cool about the rifle too.  Wondered who it was.  That's great!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:39:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Figured out what it means....

<EDIT: but it takes a looooog time to DL and then ends up red X anyway.  Just click the link in my post above >
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Update! We were down for the two hours as expected but some interesting shit happened.
We had three aircraft at various times land at our airport. Each one was followed by a visit by an F16.
The fighter only beat one of them to the airport. Two landed before he got here.
I wonder what trouble they got in?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Update! We were down for the two hours as expected but some interesting shit happened.
We had three aircraft at various times land at our airport. Each one was followed by a visit by an F16.
The fighter only beat one of them to the airport. Two landed before he got here.
I wonder what trouble they got in?

i heard a snippet on FoxNews about some small aircraft violating protected airspace over Bush events.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:52:14 AM EDT
[#6]
We got a bit of an airshow over here....

Robert A. Hargrave of Wappingers Falls, New York talks about being intercepted by an F-16 fighter over Space Coast Stadium. Hargrave, on his way to Boca Raton in his Aeronca Champ (seen behind him) didn’t realize that President Bush was speaking below him. (FLORIDA TODAY/Criag Bailey)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top