Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 1:37:35 AM EDT
"Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But I don't know that she's ever had a real job -- I mean, since she's been grown up." --Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz-Kerry when asked if she would make a better First Lady than Mrs. Bush.

Ms. Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz-Kerry condescendingly said later, "I had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a school teacher and librarian, and there couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children."

Memo to Maria Teresa from Rich Galen: "When you said that Mrs. Bush has never had a real job, you were speaking on behalf of the Beacon Hill/Upper West Side rich people who truly believe that running a foundation which sponsors black-tie dinners with other rich people is a real job."

(from the Federalist Patriot)

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:13:30 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL.........She IS an idiot isn't she?!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:53:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
LOL.........She IS an idiot isn't she?!

Genuinely so.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Efete snob.

Can't wait to see her blub on election night when W hands her husband his ass on a plate.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top