Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2004 4:49:00 PM EDT
So...here i am attempting to download the Doobie Brothers' "It keeps you runnin', and Kazaa is being a real pain.  First time it was being real slow, and now i try to redownload and it says remotely queued.  I am not a patient person.  

About ready to throw a brick at my laptop.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Limewire.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Get ARES.Its way better.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#3]
to quote jim carey in liar liar "STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!"
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yeah haha!  Oh man you guys... first you kill me with your "Wahh, my *free* image hosting isn't working!" now Kazaa....

For $9.95/mo I get all the songs I want right when I want them with Rhapsody.  My time wasted trying to find and download valid MP3s is worth way more than 10 bucks.  In fact (click click), I'm listening to "It keeps you runnin'" RIGHT NOW!!! HAHAHA!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah haha!  Oh man you guys... first you kill me with your "Wahh, my *free* image hosting isn't working!" now Kazaa....

For $9.95/mo I get all the songs I want right when I want them with Rhapsody.  My time wasted trying to find and download valid MP3s is worth way more than 10 bucks.  In fact (click click), I'm listening to "It keeps you runnin'" RIGHT NOW!!! HAHAHA!!

Rhapsody says "Burn CDs for just 79¢ per song", how you getting $10/mo unlimited?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
LIMEWIRE.....JUST MOVE DOWNLOADS OUT OF THE SHARED FOLDER SO YOU DON'T GET POPPED AND HELP ME BANKRUPT HOLLYWOOD!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So...here i am attempting to download the Doobie Brothers' "It keeps you runnin', and Kazaa is being a real pain.  First time it was being real slow, and now i try to redownload and it says remotely queued.  I am not a patient person.  

About ready to throw a brick at my laptop.  

That's because your bandwidth is being used up by all the spyware your're d-loading.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:54:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
LIMEWIRE.....JUST MOVE DOWNLOADS OUT OF THE SHARED FOLDER SO YOU DON'T GET POPPED AND HELP ME BANKRUPT HOLLYWOOD!

Right
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought this thread was about that phony black holiday....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Limewire.

+1

If I were into such things.

Which I'm not.

Limewire.

SG
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#12]
try WinMX, and by the way- I LIKE not paying my hard earned money to scum sucking liberal bands.  For instance, I just downloaded "It's teotwawki"  and the bleeding heart liberal kerry lovers didn't get a cent.

"AND I FEEL FINE"
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#13]
4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top