Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2004 5:17:14 AM EDT
Heres a portion of an email I got from my couisn in Iraq:

The situation over here seems to slowly be getting better. I know the news fails to show it, but there is a lot of progress being made in developing the waste and utility systems. The vast majority of the Iraqi people want nothing to do with terrorist actions and are very optimistic about the Iraqi election in Jan/05.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:29:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Good news. My buddy over there said that the locals are starting to shoot the terrorists, too, they are sick of their shit.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:34:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Things are gettting better in Iraq, abeit slowly. The liberal pro-Kerry news media is reporting all of the $hit to make GWB Jr look bad for the Nov 2 elections.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Things are gettting better in Iraq, abeit slowly. The liberal pro-Kerry news media is reporting all of the $hit to make GWB Jr look bad for the Nov 2 elections.

God damn them for that!
stupid Fuck!ng selfish bastards.

that is not what the 1st ammendment was supose to be about.

can't we bring them up on charges of insurection or something?  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good news. My buddy over there said that the locals are starting to shoot the terrorists, too, they are sick of their shit.

Even before we left in February, I was against disarming the Iraqis.  To much shit going on, and a disarmed village in Iraq is fucked.  Good for them, I hope those terrorists like it when they get a bullet in the ass from old Haji.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#6]
hk940: If you only learn one thing in life, learn this:
"the rules are never fair, and playing field is never level."
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd expect that if Kerry is elected suddenyl you will see lots of stories from Iraq about how great things are going.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'd expect that if Kerry is elected suddenyl you will see lots of stories from Iraq about how great things are going.

GunLvr

You can bet your ass that's exactly what will happen.  

CMOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top