Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 12:14:36 AM EDT
So how many U.S. parts would be needed for a sks with a folding stock, bayonet and detachable mag. If I remember right a U.S. made mag would count a three parts and then the folding stock atleast another three this seems like it would be plenty for a standard sks but what about the sporters that take ak mags. I have a U.S. made stock set which should count as 3-4 and then some U.S. mag followers another U.S. part is this enough and if not any suggestions.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
For an SKS? None, i think.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:28:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I honestly have no idea (workin on post count).  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:36:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you asking about a stock SKS or one that is tricked out with FS and all?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#4]
See this:  www.victorinc.com/SKS-FAQ.html#_Toc85347263

Note the part about the SKS having TWO disconnectors that have to be counted separately as imported parts.  This guy is RIGHT on that issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top