Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 11:39:47 PM EDT
I just posted this on my blog... if you have thoughts please leave comments for the lib's to see @ this link: www.e53.org/trashcan/archives/2004/10/john_kerry_trai.htm

"If you mean dying in the course of the United Nations effort, yes, it is worth that. If you mean dying American troops unilaterally going in with some false presumption that we can affect the outcome, the answer is unequivocally no."  - John Kerry

I'm not exactly sure how to respond to this type of comment.  I have come to fully understand that there is a tear in the fundamentals on which the United States of America was founded upon.  This tear is being expanded and exploited by the growing infection of liberalism within our population.

I fully expect, due to our current state of affairs, for some people to look upon these statements I make as "brainwashed" and "foolish" but I would like to remind those people of how history has played out.  We founded this nation upon certain unalienable rights and a foundation of freedom for all man kind.

Those of you who wish to condemn certain actions by our government as foolish and petty have forgotten why it is we have become such a great nation.  Our fore fathers fled a disgusting, devalued, and iron fisted government in the name of freedom for all.  They fled in hopes of creating a nation that would welcome all and would spread freedom throughout the world.  Many of us have forgotten the great sacrifices which our country has given for this world...

and those we continue to give.

These people who have forgotten are willing to chalk up our most recent sacrifices to assumptions of greed and lies.  Have you become so blinded as to completely forget what we as a nation are all about?  Have you let yourself become so mindfully ignorant as to be overcome by feelings of self want and greed for yourselves?

By the nature of our countries founding we have a responsibility to see that all people are free and that no one tries to undermine the enduring goal of freedom for all.  "We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men."

"The sword once drawn, full justice must be done, "Indemnification for the past and security for the future" should be painted on our banners." - Thomas Jefferson, 1812
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top