BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 7:58:43 PM EDT
Wow...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Welcome to Ian's Shoelace Site
You're probably thinking, who is this Ian and why does he have a whole section of his web site devoted to shoelaces? That's kindergarten knowledge, right?

Just over 21 years ago, I invented a symmetrical way of tying my shoelaces that turned out to be super-fast as well. I named this technique the Ian Knot, boldly but confidently dubbing it the World's Fastest Shoelace Knot, and have been sharing it with the world in a variety of ways ever since. The tremendous feedback from site visitors since first adding a single "Ian Knot" page to my web site back in May 2000 has seen that page expand to become Ian's Shoelace Site.

This site's main aim is to teach both my Ian Knot and my Ian's Secure Knot, as well as to help the millions of people who suffer from Slipping Shoelace Knots. My latest addition is a Web Polls section, where you can participate in or view the results of polls about favourite shoelace knots or lacing methods.

There's all sorts of other shoelace stuff in here as well, some of it useful, some just for fun. If you wear shoes with laces (or anything else that does up with laces), you're bound to find something here that they don't teach in kindergarten. If you still reckon it's all a bit frivolous, then I hope you at least get a laugh out of it.

This site is provided for your benefit and enjoyment both free of charge and free of advertising. Please try to use this site responsibly, and feel free to link to it or to pass on the address to others.

Here's a brief rundown of what you'll find inside and where:

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Ian sure likes to write about Ian allot. I guess it's because Ian has lots of time on Ians hands since Ian is able to save so much formerly wasted time by using the "Ian Method".

I've calculated that if all of mankind, or as Ian calls us, not Ian, all use Ians method, we would collectively save 9.3578 minutes.

That's almost 10 more minutes of Ian reading we can do.......

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Welcome to Ian's Shoelace Site
You're probably thinking, who is this Ian and why does he have a whole section of his web site devoted to shoelaces? That's kindergarten knowledge, right?

Just over 21 years ago, I invented a symmetrical way of tying my shoelaces that turned out to be super-fast as well. I named this technique the Ian Knot, boldly but confidently dubbing it the World's Fastest Shoelace Knot, and have been sharing it with the world in a variety of ways ever since. The tremendous feedback from site visitors since first adding a single "Ian Knot" page to my web site back in May 2000 has seen that page expand to become Ian's Shoelace Site.

This site's main aim is to teach both my Ian Knot and my Ian's Secure Knot, as well as to help the millions of people who suffer from Slipping Shoelace Knots. My latest addition is a Web Polls section, where you can participate in or view the results of polls about favourite shoelace knots or lacing methods.

There's all sorts of other shoelace stuff in here as well, some of it useful, some just for fun. If you wear shoes with laces (or anything else that does up with laces), you're bound to find something here that they don't teach in kindergarten. If you still reckon it's all a bit frivolous, then I hope you at least get a laugh out of it.

This site is provided for your benefit and enjoyment both free of charge and free of advertising. Please try to use this site responsibly, and feel free to link to it or to pass on the address to others.

Here's a brief rundown of what you'll find inside and where:

The other purpose of this site is to give a blow by blow of the inner workings of the Ian Brain knot, which is the mind of a voracious serial killer who likes to use the "Ian Method" to tie up victims body parts for deep frying. It's what Ian likes to call "Ian-sanity"
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Just over 21 years ago, I invented a symmetrical way of tying my shoelaces that turned out to be super-fast as well.

Mtechgunman reads:

Just over 21 years ago, as i was collecting welfare and humping my mother, i realized i was gay.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:19:39 PM EDT
[#5]

'Nuff said.

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top