Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 7:18:41 PM EDT
Anyone come forward with donations to both organizations for getting rid of the AWB?

I was a little slow, but I did give my first ever political donations on the RNC website and I also signed up for a lifetime NRA membership after having let it lapse.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I sure wish I had some extra money this month. I would send the NRA something.

There was that full page poodle dog ad in the newspaper a couple weeks ago and they have been running some radio ads lately too.

I feel bad not having the $$ to send them something for their efforts.

BTW, I'm an Endowment member and have sent them donations in the past. But now they are running ads in my area and I don't have the money to thank them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I promised I would join the NRA on the death of the AWB. 3 weeks later I joined NRA and GOA. Better late than never.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Joined this lastweek also
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump!

Anyone else put their money where there mouth is?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top