Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 6:54:33 PM EDT
And now I am missing a hubcap.

At noon when I went to eat lunch, I had four hub caps.

I went to class, got back to my truck about 1900.  Passengers rear hubcap was GONE.

Looked around, nowhere to be seen.  I just put the sticker on yesterday.

Since I have never had a problem with my hubcaps before, I dont think this just "happend" to fall off.
I liked that hub cap...

This is why I took so long to put a sticker on my truck, I was afraid this would happen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]
See, I told it's all Bush's fault
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
And now I am missing a hubcap.

At noon when I went to eat lunch, I had four hub caps.

I went to class, got back to my truck about 1900.  Passengers rear hubcap was GONE.

Looked around, nowhere to be seen.  I just put the sticker on yesterday.

Since I have never had a problem with my hubcaps before, I dont think this just "happend" to fall off.
I liked that hub cap...

This is why I took so long to put a sticker on my truck, I was afraid this would happen.

BAN BUSH stickers!!! Do it for our cars/trucks!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Well,thats the difference between us and them.They steal and break,while we just deal with their stupidity and get more people on our side when they see the stupid people doing stupid things.Sucks they did that to your truck though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
... I put stickers on my car and truck. Someone fuckered with the car once but the truck hasn't been messed with.

... Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I have them on my Jeep, my Wifes truck and both of my work trucks!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I have had all kinds of Bush/Chaney sticks on my truc and both cars without anything happening to them. I also have two signs in my yards and again nothing has happened, but I will take the signs down for Hallween due to the dumbass kids that will be running around or I could leave them up and be waiting for them, hummmm.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#7]
i havent had a problem with demos\libs vadalizing.

they know im a gun owner dont dare try anything.

then again...

i somehow get away with parking in the security parking lot at the university.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
... Illegitimi Non Carborundum

I haven't heard that one in a long time...During my senior year, my HS study hall teacher (big fan of Ayn Rand, and the reason I bought and read Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead) always used to say that to me when I was leaving the room, about to do intellectual battle with the liberal unwashed masses(and the students, too)...I always got the feeling he was an ARFCOMmer, just never asked. Just in case I was right...
                                                      Thanks a lot, Mr. S.

$
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I have an Off Roaders For Bush sticker on my truck, is is just above my Sniper Bar & Grill Sticker.
I have had no problems, As a mater of fact, Iv'e gotten several honks & thumbs up from other
drivers. ( And I live in in Mexifornia no less !! )
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:49:31 AM EDT
[#10]
My car got keyed and there isn't even a sticker on it.  I think some local libs found out via the internet how much $$$ I give to Republican candidates.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:52:41 AM EDT
[#11]

My truck (Ol' Blue) is such a POS that I wouldn't be able to tell if someone messed with it unless they blew out a window or removed a quarter-panel or something.  Plus, to remove the stickers I have, you'd have to be at least 6' tall or climb into the pickup bed.  It's rather high.

I love Ol' Blue.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:59:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:01:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Since I put a one on my car, I have noticed a ton of door dings and scratches....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:09:24 AM EDT
[#14]
My car has stuff stolen off of it, hit with rocks etc.

And thats when I didnt have any stickers on it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:09:24 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm running W'04 stickers on my and my wifes car.

No issues so far.

They are right next to my big NRA stickers.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:27:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#17]
My wife and I put the BC 04 stickers on two vehicles.  Within a few nights I came out of a restuarant and someone had nearly peeled the entire sticker off my vehicle.  My wife's care immediately started getting keyed.  The funny thing is it is happening in the parking garage of the Arizona Attorney General's Office, so it is one of her fellow goverment employees.

It is all so pathetic on so many levels.  Is this all the wussy liberals can come up with for political violence.  They should move to the third world and see what political violence is all about.  Like I tell my liberal friends, if America ever does get as bad as they say it is now, the conservatives are the ones with the firepower.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:53:47 AM EDT
[#18]
I have a bush cheny sticker on my beater work car.  And honestly I cant tell if someone keyed it or not.  That makes it all the better for stickers to piss people off.  I am going to put a Kerry/Fonda 04  sticker on it as soon as I get it.   I also have my nra sticker and one that says IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN SPOONS MADE ROSIE O'DONNEL FAT.  Liberal assholes
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#19]
My dad has one that reads......."NOT FONDA KERRY".

I think it's pretty damn funny.  Course mine is simply the Bush/Cheney 04.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:24:32 AM EDT
[#20]
I put my W'04 and BC'04 stickers on some of that magnetic sheet and then cut it along the edges.  That way I can remove it when I get to where I am going and put it back on when I am going there.  

Picked it up at a crafts store, about $300 a sheet.  Saves on paint touch up and replacing car parts.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#21]
I have had my Bush sticker on for over a month.  I have had no ill effects.  But everyone at work, including the liberals, know that I have and arsonal, and everyone at my apartment complex has seen me carry large gun cases to and from my truck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top