No
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No

Speaking for yourself or for everyone
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
You will be amazed at the number here who have never been drunk, high, or even laid.

They should be coming out of the woodwork soon.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Never been drunk or stoned, here.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You will be amazed at the number here who have never been drunk, high, or even laid.

Got me beat on all three counts
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Too much booze 3 times in my 44 and 3/4 years.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Not drunk.......Just Drinking
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Never been stoned. Hell, never TOUCHED a drug.

...or a cigarette, for that matter.

I've been drunk ONCE, on tequila, in Panama. I will NEVER touch tequila OR allow myself to get drunk again!

As for laid, well, I've lost count.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I was drunk once, but I lost it in a boating accident.  That sort of thing?

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Never been drunk and never been high/stoned/baked, etc.

Been laid...

lots of times.

Got 4 boys to prove it.

and all with the same woman!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I've been drunk ONCE, on tequila, in Panama. I will NEVER touch tequila OR allow myself to get drunk again!

But you admit to being in Panama!

Rebel!

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Drunk, hell yeah....might even be tonite.....have a surgery tomorrow...  only hand surgery though....
Stoned?   NEVER, hate the smell of pot and wouldnt smoke anything anyhow not even a cigarette.  Laid?  hmmm........   ;)  Lost my penis in the divorce...used to have visitation rights to it though...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hell, I'm drung right now!!!

Congrats!  I'm going for another , let me read the label...Kokanee right now.

Oh, I thought that shit was made in Alaska.  Damn my English teacher.! Why do I have to know how to read!!!

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Never consumed an alcoholic beverage or illegal drugs of any kind. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm on my second six pack now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I've screwed good and bad women, banged whores in foreign lands, I've drank booze for years, and I hate drug users / pushers.  

So, +2, -1.

Thank you, Uncle Sam.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Drunk, hell yeah....might even be tonite.....have a surgery tomorrow...  only hand surgery though....
Stoned?   NEVER, hate the smell of pot and wouldnt smoke anything anyhow not even a cigarette.  Laid?  hmmm........   ;)  Lost my penis in the divorce...used to have visitation rights to it though...

I never asked about being stoned gawd-flaber-dang iT@! Let's keep focused here folks.

Good luck on your surgery.  Been there, done that.  Better not drink before going under the knife.

That is all.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I've only been drunk twice!..............Once for 4 years, and a second time for 3 years!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Never consumed an alcoholic beverage or illegal drugs of any kind. Planerench out.

Go make a magazine for a popular weapon that holds more than 10 rounds or your sobriety has been wasted!

(ETA: How's the 30 round AR10 mags coming... I haven't ventured over to the AR10 side of things since I sent old greenie down the river.)

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#23]
I've never been so drunk as I became on my first Midshipman summer cruise away from USNA.

USS Sunfish (SSN-649), Charleston, SC.  Living with a bunch of QMs from the boat in their house at Isle of Palms.

Holy shit, the smell alone of tequila made me sick for at least the next five or six years.

Sippin on some good ol Maker's Mark as I type this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm on my second six pack now.

OUTSTANDING!  And welcome to the forums IPSTANDING!

Which reminds me.  Did you know it's nearly impossible to aim correctly when standing at the john and brushing your teeth at the same time?  I found that out just recently... Or so she told me.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:21:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go make a magazine for a popular weapon that holds more than 10 rounds or your sobriety has been wasted!

(ETA: How's the 30 round AR10 mags coming... I haven't ventured over to the AR10 side of things since I sent old greenie down the river.)

Sly

I have to bend the latest blanks to verify the latest CAD work. The first working follower is finished. The springs are here. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:25:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
No siree never touch the stufgf.

momma always said beer is the devil.

I call

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I've only been drunk twice!..............Once for 4 years, and a second time for 3 years!

You're 28?

Or are you pleading the 5th?

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, maybe I am a bit older than you guys, but in my era only a social cripple had not tried the Holy Three.
Sex, booze, and smoke.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're 28?

Or are you pleading the 5th?

Sly

No I'm drinking the fifth!

ETA: A few years older than that!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But you admit to being in Panama!

Rebel!

Sly

Word of advice for those with no scruples. "The Palace" is a GREAT place in Ciudad Panama!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
USS Sunfish (SSN-649)  

A friend gave me some 1/4" steel plates a few years back out of a junk yard that had that wrote on it.

If you ever wonder what happened to some of it, it made great targets once I got it cut up.

Danny

EDIT: It was from a landfill in Suffolk, VA.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I've never been so drunk as I became on my first Midshipman summer cruise away from USNA.

USS Sunfish (SSN-649), Charleston, SC.  Living with a bunch of QMs from the boat in their house at Isle of Palms.

Holy shit, the smell alone of tequila made me sick for at least the next five or six years.

Sippin on some good ol Maker's Mark as I type this.

I've got a bro-in law in some weird, un-typeable (sic?) region of Japan who serves on the Shittyhawk. (Kittyhawk for those who aren't serving on it)  The place sounds like "You can suck me" but it's in Japanese...So I dont know what it roughly translates to.

Thanks for your service and input!

I used to favor the USMC.... And have a brother who serves in the USMC on call as a Reservist, but now I have a Cousin that was in the 3rd Armored (now in the ANG), the Bro-in-law in USN,  a cousin who was former AF till my Uncle was stricken with a brain tumor, as well as my old man that was AF during the "Cuban Missile Crisis"... The only favorite I have now is a person known as "Enlisted".

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm 27, and never tasted alcohol!  How bout that!

Even got through 6 years in the Navy!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Been laid...

lots of times.

Got 4 boys to prove it.

Um...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Been drunk only once in my life, I think I was 13.

My brother and I had just got back from Europe with a bunch of beer cans for our collection (mostly full), this was back in the 70s when people collected beer cans.

Anyway we are in the bathroom pouring them down the sink (open from the bottom of course) and my brother is doing his best to look impressive by sampling them and giving me his worldly knowledge of beer facts (he was 17 and looked like dork at to me at the time).

Anyway one of the few things he actually did know was euro beer was much stronger than American beer. And since I hated the taste of beer he saw an opportunity to make some money.

He bet me $20 I couldn't drink an entire can without stopping. Beer tasted like piss to me but at 13 I'd have probably drank a can of piss for $20.00.

Well I did it and he was floored. And he owed me $20.00.

So he bet me $20.00 I couldn't do it again. Now he owes me $40.00.

By the time he figures out I will drink anything for $20 he owes me $80.00.

Then it hit me, I started to get kinda goofy.

Suddenly my brother (bright kid that he is realizes my parents will be home in about 20 minutes and his kid brother is fucking drunk). So he sticks me in a cold shower and I start playing in the water. He slaps me and I hawl off and slap him back. I know what is going on but don't care.

Then suddenly (and thankfully or I probably would have gotten alcohol poisoning) I got violently sick and threw up all over the bathroom and everything in it, including my brother. I'm still sorta drunk even though the 4 beers weren't in my system for much longer than 10 minutes.

My parents get home and my brother tries to convince them I have the flu or something all of the sudden. Only problem is the bathroom smells like a brewery and vomit. Like I said he wasn't the brightest kid on the block.

Anyway after a few hours of spins and headaches I was ok. Never liked the taste of beer (still don't) and after that incident never wanted another beer or to be drunk again. I imagine it is the same thing as making a kid smoke a pack of cigarettes till he pukes to cure him of wanting to smoke.

But the main thing I disliked about it was the loss of control (being drunk) that most people seem to enjoy. I don't even like a slight buzz.

When I lived in Iowa in the winter we would have something like a B&B (brandy and benedictine) before heading outside after a steak dinner (I wasn't driving) to warm us up first. And while I enjoyed the warming effect, I very much disliked the loss of control and alertness from the buzz.

And that probably is what kept me away from drugs all my life.

But my brother never did give me the $80 he owed me.

So what did we learn from this experience SA?

I'm way ahead of you.

Older brothers are can be evil!

I had a similar experience when I was 13, but it was with Vodka.  I stay away from the hard liquor but beer...  That's another story.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Never even drank
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Anyway one of the few things he actually did know was euro beer was much stronger than American beer.

Ain't that the truth.  When I was in Prague this summer I had one beer (12% alc) then a shot of vodka and baileys, then half of another 12% beer, then I called it quits, was very tispy, so close to drunk.  That is as close as I have been to being drunk, and that was the day after my 21st b-day.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

So what did you taste during your service to this great country?

Never mind.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been laid...

lots of times.

Got 4 boys to prove it.

Um...

Doesn't sound quite right after a few drinks, does it?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#44]
yes to 2 of them

did you guys never go out in high school/college????
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been laid...

lots of times.

Got 4 boys to prove it.

Um...

Perzactly!

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never mind.

Sly

Aw, shit! This just got ugly!

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

My Brother learned to drink (real good) after he came back from Great Lakes Basic for some reason. Then on to Cali. VP-94?

Danny
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never mind.

Sly

Aw, shit! This just got ugly!

Am I in trouble?

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#49]
never drunk high or stoned, never will be
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#50]
never drank or used drugs

edited to add: never smoked a ciggarette either
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top