Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 4:41:45 PM EDT
Got a postban stock leftover from the ban days.  Thought it would look cool on my son's Tippmann Model 98.  Does anyone know of a way to adapt the threaded buffer tubes to fit the receiver on the Tippman's?  Or, are we stuck paying $70 for the model specifically made for Tipmann's?

All ideas appreciated!

BBURN
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  The first time I've seen someone trying to put real stuff on a toy, usually it's the other way around!  But in answer, sorry don't know!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Got a postban stock leftover from the ban days.  Thought it would look cool on my son's Tippmann Model 98.  Does anyone know of a way to adapt the threaded buffer tubes to fit the receiver on the Tippman's?  Or, are we stuck paying $70 for the model specifically made for Tipmann's?

All ideas appreciated!

BBURN

I would IM or email swingset, he seems to be our expert on toys.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Tippman Pnuematics has an adapter. Contact them.Tippman
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, thanks for stopping by anyway!

Anyone else have any experience with aftermarket stocks on a Tippman?  Probably a dumb idea to begin with, but I just noticed the Tippmann specific stocks look virtually the same as an M4 stock even thought they aren't exactly.

Anyone?

BBURN

Edited because I'm obviously a slower typist than the rest of you!  Thanks for the quick response everybody!!!

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:02:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All ideas appreciated!

BBURN

Find a thread where I said I play airsoft, own a paintball gun or believe those to be superior to "real guns". Ooops, you can't. You're a broken record, and worse, playing a shitty song. Give it a rest, friend.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All ideas appreciated!

BBURN

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link to Tapco
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top