Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 3:19:59 PM EDT
Regardless of who wins there will be a lot of extremely upset people on November third. But if Bush wins I think there will be a lot of civil disturbances coming from democraps. Just look at their socalled civil protests so far and all the underhanded tactics they use. Are police out there being told to expect to be working a lot of overtime after the election? Just wondering what you think.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
ah they will probably burn some big puppets or something then go home and smoke a bowl
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
. Double Post - trying to get to 556
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ah they will probably burn some big puppets or something then go home and smoke a bowl

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I've already scheduled the day off work...
'Gotta defend the castle and Bush/Cheney sign in the yard...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Regardless of who wins there will be a lot of extremely upset people on November third. But if Bush wins I think there will be a lot of civil disturbances coming from democraps. Just look at their socalled civil protests so far and all the underhanded tactics they use. Are police out there being told to expect to be working a lot of overtime after the election? Just wondering what you think.

I'm ready.

I don't think their side is.

The liberals are too fucking lazy and fat to walk the 2-1/2 miles uphill and cause any harm at my property. But just in case I've got 6k rounds ready.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm really and can hardly wait!  I'm really looking forward to doing some good old fashion looting when the SHTF!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know guys, I was'nt born yet but in the sixties there was a lot of 'voting from the rooftops' by radicals. and never underestimate the power of 'smoking a bowl' You know what 'hash' means? Assassin!! Guys would smoke up, become delusional then sneak into their enemy's castles and slice'em up with knives. Sleep tight ! you DEA informant!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I don't know guys, I was'nt born yet but in the sixties there was a lot of 'voting from the rooftops' by radicals. and never underestimate the power of 'smoking a bowl' You know what 'hash' means? Assassin!! Guys would smoke up, become delusional then sneak into their enemy's castles and slice'em up with knives. Sleep tight ! you DEA informant!

Whiskey...Tango...Foxtrot...over?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't bother trying to figure that one out.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Go ahead and laugh now but the far left is not short of acting loony in the extreme. Just last night some happy drunk Red Sox fans burned up an SUV in their own town of Boston cause it had New York plates - this being the state that continuously relects people like Kerry to office. Their were supposed to be violent protests at the DNC, but Terese Kerry - the majoy funder of the Ruckus Society and others - obviously had that sht called off. Maybe we will be voting from the rooftops if the liberals keep acting as insanely stupid as they do here in Mass.  I am still pissed at the asshole who keyed my truck - most likely for the politically incorrect stickers. I would have been safe if I had a rainbow sticker saying "support anal rape". Did I mention how much I hate Massachusetts? I don't think I did.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't think it'll be as bad as Y2K.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I think we'll see some crap in the major liberal cities.  Maybe not riots but protests in the streets, some limited flair ups.  Nothing that could be described as "widespread and serious".

I just spent the last 2 1/2 hours running errands around town (and the one to the north).  In all that time I didn't see a SINGLE Kerry bumper sticker or sign.  I did see quite a few for Bush and some vehicles had multiples/large signs and "Support our Troops" and "Fight for Freedom" types to boot.

Keep in mind this is in the PRK.  I think ANYONE around here that tries any shit is going to VERY shocked at the kind of reception they get.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Most are pansies. They'll bitch, but nothing big will happen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:55:58 PM EDT
[#15]
There won't be any rioting on MY street.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#18]

There won't be any rioting on MY street.

+1
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
fuck em.

we have all the guns

Danny
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:43:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Might be longer than Nov 3.... Remember all the chats in swing states...  It might be a long time counting and recounting the votes!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

The truth is burried within.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#22]
There will be Protest marches, sit-in's and rallies if Bush wins. Liberal love to have demonstrations.
It is like a class reunion for them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#23]
I think there could easily be a 1992 Rodney King Verdict scenario.  Riots in certain cities, but not widespread SHTF.  In some of the big swing states with large urban populations (Think Ohio with Cleveland, Michigan with Detroit, Missouri with St Louis, Florida with Miami, Pennsylvania with Philadelphia) things will be close enough that there will be challenges to 'count every vote'.  The Dems are already stirring the Blacks up with a bunch of inflamatory talk.  I was scanning through the radio a few days ago and listened to one of the Black stations and it was straight 'the Man is stealing your vote' talk.

About the only time you can take a Dem at his word is when he threatens to play the race card.  THEN he's good to his word.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#24]
My neighborhood is pretty safe.  There isn't a single Kerry sign anywhere in this subdivision, or the more upscale one next door.

Nonetheless, I will be loading several more clips full of M2 Ball just in case any of the homies from Dayton feel robbed by "The Man" and drive to cause trouble in whitey's neighborhood.

A good ol fashioned can of M1 Garand ass whipin awaits them.  If ya gonna go, go BIG motherfucker!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I see a possible open rebellion.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
fuck em.

we have all the guns

Locked & Loaded.

Just picked up another couple hundred 12ga rounds at WallyWorld.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Dude, we've been thorugh this before, we've survived close elections before.

We've survived the elections of 1800. 1824, 1876, 1888, 1960, 1976 and 2000, and we'll survive the election of 2004.  It's ok man.

In the Election of 1876, the guy who ultimatly didn't become president won the popular vote with over 250,000 votes.  He had a quarter of a million more votes, and he still didn't win.  That makes the Election of 2000 look like nothing.
They had to appoint a special commission to fight it out.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#28]
AHAAAA,  after all this SHTF talk,  we're actually HOPING the SHTF.  Classic.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Koombayah my lord, Koombayah!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#30]
But we have more lawyers this time.  Both parties have their lawyers ready to go to any state that the vote is close.  If this election is a squeaker, I think it could be months before it is settled.  I read that the 1960 election between Nixon and Kenney was close but Nixon wouldn't contest it 'for the sake of the Republic'.  I don't think that attitude exist anymore.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Bush will win.  we will be happy. the suicide rate among democraps will have a sharp spike.  life will be good.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Bush will win.  we will be happy. the suicide rate among democraps will have a sharp spike.  life will be good.

It will be a happy day.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
My neighborhood is pretty safe.  There isn't a single Kerry sign anywhere in this subdivision, or the more upscale one next door.

Nonetheless, I will be loading several more clips full of M2 Ball just in case any of the homies from Dayton feel robbed by "The Man" and drive to cause trouble in whitey's neighborhood.

A good ol fashioned can of M1 Garand ass whipin awaits them.  If ya gonna go, go BIG motherfucker!

You said "clips" and I was going to jump your ass...

Then I read M1 Garand....Congrats on knowing what a CLIP actually is

A clip IS NOT a magazine!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:02:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't know guys, I was'nt born yet but in the sixties there was a lot of 'voting from the rooftops' by radicals. and never underestimate the power of 'smoking a bowl' hippie.gifhat

The Hashasheen were a cult of terrorists led by Hassan Sabbah in Iran in the 11th century.  They were believed to have smoked hasish.  "Assassin" is derived from Hashasheen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#35]
I better not have to work overtime on Nov 3rd.... I'm going to see Jim Norton at the Stress Factory
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I better not have to work overtime on Nov 3rd.... I'm hoing to see Jim Norton at the Stress Factory

Must be pretty expensive tickets if you're "hoing" to go see it ...

ETA: I caught your spelling error before you changed it...

But it isn't funny now
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:01:11 AM EDT
[#37]
I think it might be going a bit far to expect SHTF,even in the form of widespread rioting.  I'm not saying it's impossible, either.  But, I do think one can expect a situation in which you had better be mighty careful where you go: stuff like rocks or even shots at cars, for example.  Maybe stuff like that scene in LA with people surrounding cars with the "wrong" people in them.  As the Boy Scouts say (or, at least used to)  "Be Prepared."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top