Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 3:04:42 PM EDT
Here we go! Right before election time. Good ol Kerry, he will use this to show how Bush screwed up the AWB :-(

Always at the wrong time. Lets pray it was a small .38 revolver or some small side arm and not our prized black rifle.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Yawn..

Dude the ban has been gone for a month now...

These things are meaningless now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
No, they are not meaningless........the Dimocraps will use this last minute crime to deluge the sheeple with all sort of distorted shit and the sheeple will nod in agreement and vote for kerry....................thats how meaningless it is.............in my opinion of course!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone have a link?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#4]
According to this report, the shooter used a shotgun (then again; it's not like the press gets the nomenclature correct when it comes to firearms).

www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/1-10212004-387234.html

"Man Opens Fire at Mo. Manufacturing Plant
By JIM SUHR
The Associated Press

ST. LOUIS - A man walked into a conveyor belt factory and opened fire Thursday afternoon while workers were changing shifts, at one point reloading his shotgun in a parking lot and re-entering the building, witnesses said.

It was not immediately clear whether anyone was hurt. In the hours after the shooting, heavily armed police had cordoned off several blocks around the plant, shooing away reporters and the curious.

Police declined comment at the scene and did not immediately return telephone calls seeking details.

One worker at Belt Service Corp. - located in an industrial area west of St. Louis, near the training facility of the St. Louis Rams - told The Associated Press that he had just begun shift when he heard a gunshot.

"Boom! Then instantaneously, I heard another," said Craig Kopplin, 33.

Kopplin said he saw the gunman only from behind and did not recognize him: "I heard the two shots and ran in the opposite direction."

Another worker, Kevin Tippit, said he heard at least five gunshots, with the suspect firing at people at close range. Tippit, 41, also bolted and sought shelter in a neighboring building's dock area.

"I was looking through the windows, and the guy came out, reloaded his gun and went right back in," he said. "It's craziness, craziness."
October 21, 2004 6:23 PM"
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Shotgun. He went into the parking lot to reload and put on a new plaid coat.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't Kerry go hunting with an evil shotgun.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Didn't Kerry go hunting with an evil shotgun.

BINGO!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#9]
He was hunting Geese in the parking lot??
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#10]

"It's craziness, craziness."

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
five shots and a reload? doesn't sound like an assault weapon to me. more like a wheel gun.

mike

Naw, it's a standard everyday, old shotgun. They gots 4 shells in a tube mag, and 1 in the chamber.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#12]
BAN THEM!!!! BAN THEM, THEY HAVE NO HUNTING USE!!!  BAN THEM!!! THEY ARE PELLET HOSES!  THEY HAVE MORE THUMPS PER SQUEEZE!!!  THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
five shots and a reload? doesn't sound like an assault weapon to me. more like a wheel gun.

mike

Naw, it's a standard everyday, old shotgun. They gots 4 shells in a tube mag, and 1 in the chamber.

But, couldn't it have been a Remington 1100 competition master with a pistol grip and a plug for water fowl

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:34:54 PM EDT
[#14]
you wont hear about this from kerry.

just a shotgun

evil...but not evil enough.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
BAN THEM!!!! BAN THEM, THEY HAVE NO HUNTING USE!!!  BAN THEM!!! THEY ARE PELLET HOSES!  THEY HAVE MORE THUMPS PER SQUEEZE!!!  THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

Hey, don't laugh! The most used crime "long gun," by adults, is a Mosberg 12 gauge! (FBI crime stats)
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No, they are not meaningless........the Dimocraps will use this last minute crime to deluge the sheeple with all sort of distorted shit and the sheeple will nod in agreement and vote for kerry....................thats how meaningless it is.............in my opinion of course!!

Exactly what I was getting at.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top