Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 1:53:43 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=1132289&mesg_id=1132297&page=
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#1]
dieharderdem  (1000+ posts)      Thu Oct-21-04 05:34 PM
Response to Original message

9. He talks about NRA against Kerry a hunter while he doesn't even go outside

Edited on Thu Oct-21-04 05:35 PM by dieharderdem
Much less have guns. And GW would shot someone if they let him have one.

Yeah that Cheney. He just doesn't like to hunt.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#2]
is cheney a big gun owner?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
YES
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
dieharderdem  (1000+ posts)      Thu Oct-21-04 05:34 PM
Response to Original message

9. He talks about NRA against Kerry a hunter while he doesn't even go outside

Edited on Thu Oct-21-04 05:35 PM by dieharderdem
Much less have guns. And GW would shot someone if they let him have one.

Yeah that Cheney. He just doesn't like to hunt.

CRC

Cheney took a lot of heat for going hunting with Justice Antonin Scalia earlier this year.  Stupid DU'ers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Cheney owns a lot of class III guns and loves to hunt, not just while on camera to fool the rednecks into voting for him.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Blood pressure rising..... head about to explode....too much stupidity....sudden urge to kill....

ETA:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cheney owns a lot of class III guns and loves to hunt, not just while on camera to fool the rednecks into voting for him.

calming down... urge to kill leaving....

ahh... much better.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Who the hell but those DUers calls them "cammies"?  Reminds me of "jammies" and both those names sound gay.  How about "camos"?  Well Kerry was wearing them so cammies is probably appropriate.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Who the hell but those DUers calls them "cammies"?  Reminds me of "jammies" and both those names sound gay.  How about "camos"?  Well Kerry was wearing them so cammies is probably appropriate.

Navy folk, and Marines tend to call them cammies....   So that really isn't strange....

What I don't get it calling them BDU's:

Battle
Dress
Uniform

When I wear my "dress uniform" its not for battle.  Its usually a dining in, or a change of command...   Chicks think I'm a "top gun" or someting

EDITED FOR SPEEELING
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top