Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 1:06:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I go there at least once a day for my daily belly laugh.
Those idiots are worth at least 2 or 3 a day.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
It just seems that way, they are just brain washed by communists.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If Bush pulls out a win, and I think he will the Democrats are going to implode and go into complete meltdown.  I would not be surprised to see the democratic pary splinter into 2 groups, a progessive socalist wing run by the likes of Kennedy, Feinstein and Kerry and a more moderate wing with the likes of Breux, Miller and some of the other moderate Dems.  This election is important in so many ways.   If we win we will have a common sense supreme court for the next 30 years and a democratic party in ruin.  

If they win we have a supreme court that will legislate from the bench are basically wreak havoc on the constitution and our freedomes.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Some of them get lobotomies too.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#5]

PROGRESSIVE1 (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Click to send message via AOL IM Thu Oct-21-04 03:49 PM
Response to Original message
4. If we could just shut down CNN, FOX, MSGOP, CNBC, Headline "News"...

and CNNFN, Kerry would be ahead clearly by now. Cable "News" is the OFFICIAL Propaganda arm of the GOP!!!

WHAT PLANET ARE THESE PEOPLE ON?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#6]
What makes me wonder is.......................both "sides" are gearing up for a win....the polls tell both sides that their candidate is ahead by a small margin...who is playing who?........and could "WE" be in for a big piece of "eat my shit" in November.........................I really and truely think if Kerry wins it will be the end if this Country!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

PROGRESSIVE1 (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Click to send message via AOL IM Thu Oct-21-04 03:49 PM
Response to Original message
4. If we could just shut down CNN, FOX, MSGOP, CNBC, Headline "News"...

and CNNFN, Kerry would be ahead clearly by now. Cable "News" is the OFFICIAL Propaganda arm of the GOP!!!

WHAT PLANET ARE THESE PEOPLE ON?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

DU is so far left they make the left of center media look conservative.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I was posting on DU right before I got banned and I was arguing with some fat chick about the French
er-checkenshits, anyway one of her devestating comebacks was"I bet you watch the Fox News Channel"
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Chop it up to genetic disparity.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Every time they said “Movement”, I prefixed it by adding the word “Bowel”.

That’s more appropriate, don’t you think?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#12]
<  Do you have to get a labotomy to register for DUh this days?   >

Ya, but in most cases it's considered risky, experimental MICRO surgery

Remember, the DU'er has killed many many brain cells through drug use
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#13]
http://www.georgebushytail.com

God, that site and everyone on it is so fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I got banned last time on DU for saying that Kerry has already lost. It looks like they oly accept posts from mindless optomists.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
http://www.georgebushytail.com

God, that site and everyone on it is so fucking stupid.

Good grief!

If THAT is the best they can come up with....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I got my lobotomy today. I wanted to be sure to be able to log in if they close the site to registered members on election day. I want to see them whine.
Go vote!
tony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top