Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 12:08:29 PM EDT
So did my wife, and my son will soon too.

That will be +3 for W.

Regardless of what is said about the touchscreen voting system - it was very clear and easy to use.

That is all.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean they actually had machines that worked?  You could figure it all out?  You didn't accidentally vote for the wrong guy, did you?  You didn't leave any chads hanging, did you?  You managed to get through the RNC blockade?  I would think Jeb Bush would personally block you like an NFL lineman.  You must be white.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I am calling my lawyer right now. I want this thread checked out to make sure Hedonist said "That will be +3 for W."
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in Florida also...and will be voting Tomorrow.

for BUSH
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#4]
What hours are they open for prevoting here in FL?  Any noticable lines?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I voted yesterday via the touchscreen machines and it is virtually impossible to screw it up. Before you cast your ballot there is an actual printout made that shows all of your selections so you can double check and make sure you didn't make a mistake. Then you submit your ballot, literally fool-proof.

(unless of course you are a disenfranchised minority that happens to want to vote for Kerry but the machine made you vote for Bush instead)
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]
You  might want to vote tomorrow too. Teresa said to vote and vote often.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Sent my absentee in a few days ago. Bush and Martinez! Hooyaah
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#8]
It took about 10 minutes to vote, the line had maybe 8 people in it.

We had to vote early as we will be out of the country on vacation on election day.

Most of us here in Florida have our act together.

The sunshine attracts many who did not have the strength to push the chad all the way out.  We have a new system now, and it will be interesting to see what the excuses of the simpleminded and weak are this time.

I sure hope Bush wins with some decisiveness, as the media wants a repeat so they can have everyone tuning in for weeks again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So did my wife, and my son will soon too.

That will be +3 for W.

Regardless of what is said about the touchscreen voting system - it was very clear and easy to use.

That is all.

We've had the touch screen in Maryland for a few years now and you are right it's incredibly simply to use, not the the old machines were hard to figure out.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top