Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 9:45:34 AM EDT
I think age is 15 or so in the first photo.. dunno if this has been posted before.. seen others like it tho.  sad, very sad.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#1]
 Thats messed up
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#2]
freeride, girlfriend?  Need to treat them a little better
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Super Duper.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]

My brother was a bright and intelligent young man.

Started using drugs when he wa about 15.

He died about five years ago, a washed out vagrent.

I miss him.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Oy.

I haven't seen this one.  I just can't believe the freakin amount of mug shots.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#6]
She looks kinda proud of herself in the first two pictures.

I'll bet good money she got into Heroin and prostitution.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#7]
at least no one has said "I'd hit it".
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd stuff it in pic #8. That is friggin hot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey guys, is that what you would call a repeat offender??
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
My brother was a bright and intelligent young man.

Started using drugs when he wa about 15.

He died about five years ago, a washed out vagrent.

I miss him.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Zen, may I pray for your Brother?

My Sister was murdered 4 years ago, the culmination of many years of drug and alcohol addiction, prostitution, and many violent, criminal acts. Before she started using, she was an intelligent, beautiful, sweet person. She was a good Mother to her two children, a gormet chef, so many things. She died from a subdural hematoma, the result of a beating. There is evidence that a "friend" had sex with her while she was unconcious and dying. The Austin PD was less than aggressive in pursuing the perpatrators

I think my brother put it best, shortly before she died, when he said " I miss Jocelyn, and I hate this person that replaced her".

I grieve most for my Mother, who had to watch her Daughter commit slow motion suicide, then bury her.

Doing what I could to put things right has left a stain on my soul that will never disappear. I will never be the same person again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#11]
It reminds me of hooker mugs shots. You should see the difference between their first arrest and a few years on the street. Frightening.

Edited to say;
She's a crack ho, no doubt.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#12]
That's an AWESOME example to give to these Teen girls!

Wanna do Drugs?........Here's what you'll look like!

BAMMMM!

This is you on drugs!!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It reminds me of hooker mugs shots. You should see the difference between their first arrest and a few years on the street. Frightening.

Edited to say;

Looks like heroin to me.

and if anyone wants to scare someone out of heroin or speed addiction, show them those pictures and then have them watch Requiem for a Dream.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Edited to say;

Look at the dates on the mug shots that a heroin addicted prostitute.

No crack.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:32:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Edited to say;

Look at the dates on the mug shots that a heroin addicted prostitute.

No crack.

I can't be sure, I've only seen a couple hundred.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:33:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Zen and Tommy

I'll say a prayer...I know how much I love my family.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Yikes.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#18]
holy shit!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#19]
anyone have any more of these? very dramatic
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#20]
all the photos xcept for the last one are 1983-1989.. that is A LOT of aging.  The final one is 97 or so it seems.  just the fact that you look geriatric by the time you are in your early 20's says bad things.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Zen and Tommy

I'll say a prayer...I know how much I love my family.

A BIG Amen!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#22]
That's TEAR-eeeeeee-za Kerry in the last pic, right?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Heroin. The most pointless, most addictive, and most damaging drug out there, and in my opinion just about the only one that shouldn't be legal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#24]
That is sad. A life wasted and destroyed, all because of a stupid fucking drug.

I hope we can someday see a world where the kids are smart enough to avoid them and the low-life bastards who sell them are all rotting in prison.  Drugs are wiping out an entire generation of people. And it effects us all in one way or another.

This is a war we have to win, somehow.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#25]
My sister is an addict to cocaine and booze.   I think she is clean and sober now...but I know she is operating on about 65% of her normal brain function.  Sometimes she gets all confused trying to make simple decisions like making change.  She's had a couple of brushes with the law and a severe roll-over auto accident in which she totalled her then B/F's SUV.  No license...no insurance...he got stuck.  Poor schmuck.  

Her problems began about 25 years ago right after she and her second hubby got married.  He was fresh out of school and had just acquired his CPA ticket.  His dad was a big insurance salesman in the community so he hooked sonny boy up with lots of sweet clients.  Soon the $$$ was ROLLING IN.  A huge new custom home, new beastly Chevy truck/SUV (Can't remember what we called them in 1980...Blazer???), new Camaro (The Chevy dealer was a client too.) and lots of cool adults toys and...lots of cocaine from the lawyer who shared the office building with our boy.

Within about two years all the coke was up their noses, the money was gone, as were all of the vehicles, toys and money.  They were destitute and he was on the lam.  When the lawmen caught him (and I understand the fucking lawyer/pusher man too...but seperately) it was off to the slammer for a couple of years.

After that my sister drifted in and out of abject poverty...living with various boyfriends...while my folks raised her daughter.  Now, that young woman is following in Mommy's footsteps...only with two kids this time.

Oh...and the hot-shot CPA ex-brother in law?  He died about three months ago of a massive heart attack at the young age of fifty two.  His body just couldn't take the years of abuse he had heaped on it.  He had gained lots of weight, become diabetic, and the coke had really fucked him up over the years.

So...you want to get high?  Go for it...but be fucking prepared for the consequences.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#26]

That's an AWESOME example to give to these Teen girls!

+1
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#27]
I would bet money that its heroin the girl in the pic is abusing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#28]
damn.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Oh...and the hot-shot CPA ex-brother in law?  He died about three months ago of a massive heart attack at the young age of fifty two.  His body just couldn't take the years of abuse he had heaped on it.  He had gained lots of weight, become diabetic, and the coke had really fucked him up over the years.

So...you want to get high?  Go for it...but be fucking prepared for the consequences.

Are you REALLY going to blame him being overweight and a diabetic on cocaine?

Please tell me you're joking, right?

Funny, cocaine makes you hungry and horny, but you cant eat, sleep or "get it up" to save your life.

Now, I'm not sure about you, but I've personally never met a fat, chunky or even slightly husky cokehead. And I sure as hell don't see how one would BECOME a diabetic from that... altho I guess one could have been diabetic before this started (but you wouldn't be blaming the drugs for his health if that was the case).

The rest of this rant isn't directed at you, just was sparked by your story. The only thing I found incorrect was the diabetic/overweight coke user part... I 100% back your "deal with the consequences" statement.

Drugs are as much to blame for people's CHOICES as guns... They have no mind of their own, they are substances that people chose to ingest (or not).

Fact of the matter is, many people who play around with drugs are too weak to handle themselves with said drugs. Just as many people can't handle many other responsibilities (money, sex, guns, etc).

I feel sorry for people who can't handle the situations they've put themselves in, but in no way is it anyone elses (or anything elses for that matter) fault but their own. It's just as sad as people who push themselves to poverty by making bad choices with money (revolving credit), or people who can't keep their pants on (abortions/unwanted children/diseases).

What everyone finds so disturbing and blames things on are jus SYMPTOMS, not the cause. If people were smart and responsible, drug addiction, abortions, STD's and many other "evils" would not even be a widespread issue in this country.

Too bad there are major responsibility & morals deficits in this country that VASTLY outshines the budget deficit. As long as that holds true, we will continue to have these types of problems.

We need to make people aware of the potential consequences of their actions, instead of the govt mandated "education" we willingly feed our kids in schools and feed off of from the media. We need to hold people accountable for their actions instead of slapping them on the wrist for moronic/irresponsible behavoir. How many mug shots did this nasty wench have...?

These pictures would be much more useful to show to kids in school than 95% of the BS ajenda they tried to force down our throats when I was in school. Altho, with the way our society has become, it probably wouldn't help, as schools have become liberal bastions of ignorance and stupidity being forced to our kids. Who's going to care about consequences when everything else they're taught directly contradicts that line of thought?

Ahhh... sorry for the rant. Carry on. Nothing to see here...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you REALLY going to blame him being overweight and a diabetic on cocaine?

I think he means that, in addition to the damage from the coke, he had gained a lot of weight and become diabetic.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#31]
I knew this guy, Started drinking at age 12. By 17 he was drinking a 5th of vodka a day! He ended up losing jobs, DWI, then finally wandering the streets as a homeless bum. He looked half dead allready. He would buy Lysol then crack open the can to drink it if he could'nt pan handle enough money for even the nastiest cheap liquor. Probably end up dead from Cirrosis of the liver. So heres my solution-- Make all Alcoholic drinks illegal, that'll fix'em or at least put him in jail for the rest of his life. (much better)
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Notice how fat and swollen her lips are about midway through that series. Must have been the peak in her $20 blowjob days......
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#33]
I prefer this one

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Christina Aguilera to Dee Snyder...LMAO.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Thats what drugs will do to you.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I keep booking photos of all my felony narcotics arrests as part of my court prep.  I have several "before and after" photos like this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:22:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Edited to say;

Looks like heroin to me.

Crack or Meth, he lips are swollen and inflamed from years of sucking on a hot pipe (or beatings). Crack more likely than meth, becuase crack needs a hotter flame and you see more burned fingers and lips in crack addicts.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#38]
This thread is depressing...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like heroin to me.

Crack or Meth, he lips are swollen and inflamed from years of sucking on a hot pipe (or beatings). Crack more likely than meth, becuase crack needs a hotter flame and you see more burned fingers and lips in crack addicts.

I was thinking crack but decided against it because the only crackheads I've met are all scarred up on their faces.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I prefer this one

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I'll bet she's given a blowjob or two in her day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top