Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:32:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I predict 330-350 EV for Bush
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:36:39 AM EDT
[#4]
All right.  I am sick of this map.

I heard on the radio this morning that a poll of MICHIGAN VOTERS has GWB in the lead 47 - 43.  The margin of error is 5 points, so the radio host said that is a statistical tie.

Why is Michigan solid blue on the map???

I am beginning to agree with SgtAR15s 45 states.

That is all.

Edit - Ahhh yes, there it is in your post HiramRanger -  MI: Mitchell Research: Bush +4
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:40:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Hiram.

it is not my intentions to make people stay at home.  I feel strongly that this will be a landslide and refuse to have a pestimnistic defeatist attitude towards this election.  I see your point but also feel that a defeatist attitude is just as detrimental.

I don't want people to stay at home.  Like you I believe this election will be won on turn out alone, so we must get out and vote.  I don't want this election to just be a win, I want it to be a MANDATE from the AMerican people.  And I believe it will be.

So for you and your posts I will try to remember to add 45 states if we all get out and vote.

How does that sound?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:41:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Kerry is gonna win
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:46:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Kerry is gonna win

You have chosen your username wisely, grasshopper.

Yet it is hard to be as confident as the Sarge, either.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:06:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kerry is gonna win

But which person would you rather listen too?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:08:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kerry is gonna win

But which person would you rather listen too?

SGatr15

Im with SGatr15 when I say this:

54 STATES!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:14:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

54 STATES!

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:41:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:49:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
All right.  I am sick of this map.

I heard on the radio this morning that a poll of MICHIGAN VOTERS has GWB in the lead 47 - 43.  The margin of error is 5 points, so the radio host said that is a statistical tie.

Why is Michigan solid blue on the map???

I am beginning to agree with SgtAR15s 45 states.

That is all.

Edit - Ahhh yes, there it is in your post HiramRanger -  MI: Mitchell Research: Bush +4

This is why, everyone that is voting for Bush, needs to find one person that was or planned to vote for Bush, but probably won't because "they don't have time" and "help" them get to the polls. I don't agree that, if Kerry wins, everything will be alright. This truly is a turnnig point in our country. I don't like Bush or Kerry, but if Kerry get's in, we are screwed. We'll be at the mercy of the UN and if you want to see the best case senario if Kerry is elected, read, "Deraliction of Duty".

Kerry hates the average American and thinks of us as his play things. To do what he want's with. Plain and simple.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:49:58 AM EDT
[#13]
<---with Sarge on this one, for the same reasons.

45 states.

A few pertinent words:

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Before we get lulled into a false sense of security over the elections, however, as HirmaRanger fears, I feel we should temper the above with this:

James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Have faith, my friends, that we will win this one......and use that faith as a base for work towards that end......

45 states.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:52:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
<---with Sarge on this one, for the same reasons.

45 states.

And soon the movement began to grow.......

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:53:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:55:24 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm really getting tired of these damn electorial maps.  All they do is raise my blood pressure.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:56:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:58:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#19]
I've held reserved confidence that Michigan will go Bush.  This is based on conversations with long time friends around me, many of them union/democrats all their lives.....they can't stand kerry.  They believe Bush is a good president and will vote for him.

This article from the Detroit News is encouraging

www.detnews.com/2004/politics/0410/21/a01-310989.htm

here's the headline:

News poll: Bush leads in Michigan

State still up for grabs since president's support remains below critical 50 percent

President Bush has moved ahead of Democratic challenger John Kerry in Michigan, according to a Detroit News poll, but hasn’t reached the critical 50 percent support plateau — suggesting the state remains in contention as the presidential race draws to a close.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:12:32 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Yoda says... "Two people a movement does not make... hmmmmm"

Yoad doesn't vote...fuck him and the AT-AT he rode in on.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:13:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:24:45 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Hiram.

it is not my intentions to make people stay at home.  I feel strongly that this will be a landslide and refuse to have a pestimnistic defeatist attitude towards this election.  I see your point but also feel that a defeatist attitude is just as detrimental.

I don't want people to stay at home.  Like you I believe this election will be won on turn out alone, so we must get out and vote.  I don't want this election to just be a win, I want it to be a MANDATE from the AMerican people.  And I believe it will be.

So for you and your posts I will try to remember to add 45 states if we all get out and vote.

How does that sound?

SGatr15

One thing to consider is that if we think it will be close, we will all go out and vote. If we think we are way behind and bound to loose, or way ahead and bound to win, voting doesn't matter. It is when you are braking a possible tie that voting really counts.

I aready voted. This time I voted strait Republican despite the fact that I'm registered Libertarian. I voted Bush/the Repub running against Boxer (anybody but Boxer!)/Randy Duke Cunningham (I really like Randy)/whatever Republican was running for the state house seat (we need to get as many Repubs into the state house as possible).
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:26:01 AM EDT
[#23]
45 states my ass. This is going to be close.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:30:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Then DON'T read them!

Thats great advice. Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#26]
YEAH GO CHEESEHEADS (wisconsin)
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:52:20 AM EDT
[#27]
I predict lots of DUh riots and hatred following Ws re-election.  Some really stupid people will be out in force
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I aready voted. This time I voted strait Republican despite the fact that I'm registered Libertarian. I voted Bush/the Repub running against Boxer (anybody but Boxer!)/Randy Duke Cunningham (I really like Randy)/whatever Republican was running for the state house seat (we need to get as many Repubs into the state house as possible).

Are you from San Diego?  I grew up in Point Loma.  I had to leave Dec. 31, 2000 because I didn't care to join the "registry."  You should check out Idaho.  Two Republican Senators, Two Republican Representatives (only two House seats).  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:11:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Just to add fuel to the fire:  46 states, including CA. The more meaningful polls here are showing a statistical tie. Plus I saw a Bush/Cheney sign in Berkeley last weekend.

CW
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:13:44 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I predict lots of DUh riots and hatred following Ws re-election.  Some really stupid people will be out in force

Are you declaring opening day is on Nov 3?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:22:45 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you from San Diego?  I grew up in Point Loma.  I had to leave Dec. 31, 2000 because I didn't care to join the "registry."  You should check out Idaho.  Two Republican Senators, Two Republican Representatives (only two House seats).  

Lived here all but 6 years of my life. Welcome conservative gun owner. Don't change anything here and we will get along fine. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:49:15 AM EDT
[#32]
The polling company that got the most races it projected in the last (2002) big elections RIGHT:

Mason-Dixon
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Yup, he has flown his bias flag for us all to see.  It's a nice graphic - too bad it lacks integrity.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

54 STATES!

SGtar15

Vote early, vote often.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Bush is trending in the right direction.  I think that Wisconcin, Iowa, Michagan, Ohio will more than likely fall into Bush's column next week.  He might even pick up Minnesota althoug that might be a stretch.

I think this will be close % wise but not electoraly close.  I still think Bush will be around 300 to 320.  This hopefully will slam the door on the dems declaring victory.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lived here all but 6 years of my life. Welcome conservative gun owner. Don't change anything here and we will get along fine. Planerench out.

You sound suspicious of Californians.  After living in Id. for almost four years, I understand why.  I hunt, fish, shoot, ride dirt bikes, and as many other activities, that they are trying to ban in California, as I can.  I fear that even Idaho might someday try to do away with our right to engage in these lawful activities because of all the Californians and Washingtonians moving in.

All I can say is go vote and consider donating to candidates that agree with your views.  I donated to Bush, GOP, Thune, the guy running against Erskine Bowles, NRA-PVF, and a bunch of local conservatives (including Gerry Sweet, a staunch Id. gun rights politician, who is not in my district).  I say this not to brag but to urge others to consider doing the same.  If Daschle and Bowles lose, I think a lot of South Dakota and North Carolina gun owners should remind Thune and the other guy why they won -- I intend to and I don't live there, just sent money.  Sorry for getting on the soap box but I would suspect that "we will get along fine."
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Yoda says... "Two people a movement does not make... hmmmmm"

I made a movement and I am only one person, then I flushed the kerry down the turlet.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:44:08 PM EDT
[#44]
I heard about this from the local news;

Channel One Election

There is hope from today’s youth after all.

Kali is still hopeless.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Channel One Election

WOW!!  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You sound suspicious of Californians.  After living in Id. for almost four years, I understand why.  I hunt, fish, shoot, ride dirt bikes, and as many other activities, that they are trying to ban in California, as I can.  I fear that even Idaho might someday try to do away with our right to engage in these lawful activities because of all the Californians and Washingtonians moving in.

All I can say is go vote and consider donating to candidates that agree with your views.  I donated to Bush, GOP, Thune, the guy running against Erskine Bowles, NRA-PVF, and a bunch of local conservatives (including Gerry Sweet, a staunch Id. gun rights politician, who is not in my district).  I say this not to brag but to urge others to consider doing the same.  If Daschle and Bowles lose, I think a lot of South Dakota and North Carolina gun owners should remind Thune and the other guy why they won -- I intend to and I don't live there, just sent money.  Sorry for getting on the soap box but I would suspect that "we will get along fine."

Jerry Sweet goes to my church!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#49]
With reservations, I am trying to be optomistic about the race.
Kerry truly is a nut-case, and there are Dem's voting for Bush.
As Nov 2 gets closer and closer, I've seen Kerry become screwier and screwier.
That makes me believe that he is desparate.
It also makes me believe that many folks will go to the polls saying Kerry, but pressinfg the Bush button.
40-45 states may be the outcome.
300-320 Electoral votes seem possible.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#50]

As Nov 2 gets closer and closer, I've seen Kerry become screwier and screwier.

I agree.  His goose hunt today I believe will show him for the phony oportunist that he is.  He looked like Dukakis.  Any REAL hunter is watching this and calling

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top