User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 3:57:27 AM EDT
Admission to the game: $65

Popcorn and a soda: an arm and a leg

Watching A-rod wonder HOW he came to back the wrong horse: PRICELESS

Whose YOUR daddy????
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:59:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I must say...this was one hell of a series.....

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:13:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Is this (Red Sox fan) the Cubs fan who caught ten shades of hell for trying to catch the ball not too long ago?

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I must say...this was one hell of a series.....

SGatr15

I haven't watched professional sports (outside of the Euro 2004 when I was in England) in years, literally.

But man, I caught the 9th inning on of game 4 and have been glued since.  I still don't like sports, but this Yankees/Bosox thing is intense...

I actually give a crap about the World Series this year... amazing.  This whole curse thing is interesting.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't look like the same guy to me.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:52:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone else catch a glimpse of Billy Crystal slumping in his box seat looking like he was going to kill himself?  That was priceless.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]
For the  nite crew....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone else catch a glimpse of Billy Crystal slumping in his box seat looking like he was going to kill himself?  That was priceless.

I caught that too,  looked like he had a death in the family.  He is a die hard Yankees fan too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top