Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2004 8:06:24 PM EDT
That there are actually insane people like this that roam our streets and teach our children?

Woman from F911: "With dictators, there are pros and cons. If a dictator offers free health care, that dictator is ok by me. If a dictator offers free university for his citizens, that dictator is ok by me."

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:04:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Some people prefer to be sheep and to not have to make decisions.  Use it to your own advantage, they want to follow......

Oh, and it doesn't scare me, I see it as oppurtunity, and a "one up" on the potential competition.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:06:59 AM EDT
[#2]
The world is full of useful idiots.  Ops
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:08:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Some people prefer to be sheep and to not have to make decisions.

Most people are sheep, icluding you.  Without sheep there would be no society, just a bunch of wolves killing each other.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:12:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most people are sheep, icluding you.  Without sheep there would be no society, just a bunch of wolves killing each other.

SGatr15

Sheepdogs my friend... Sheepdogs...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:13:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That there are actually insane people like this that roam our streets and teach our children?

Woman from F911: "With dictators, there are pros and cons. If a dictator offers free health care, that dictator is ok by me. If a dictator offers free university for his citizens, that dictator is ok by me."

Don't be surprised. More than half of humanity thinks this way, beneath it all. Sometimes, it takes them a while to admit it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:14:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Sheepdogs my friend... Sheepdogs...

Right, we need sheep dogs....and no more of DoubleFeed wearing a blanket either...that's just wrong!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:19:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yes it does.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Why am I a sheep?  Just curious, I respect your opinion.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Bread and circuses. There are those who, if fed and entertained, will put up with anything.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#10]
You just have to ask yourself, Could you be perfectly happy living in a country like Iran? Do you actually use any of the "rights" given to you? Do you vote? When was the last time you wrote a pamphlet that would land you in jail in another country? If you answer No to the last three questions you'd probably be just as happy living in a dictatorship (like most Americans) than in a democracy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I think it's cool as long as I'm the dictator.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Reminds me of the Dead Kennedy's song "HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA"...

So you been to school for a year or two
And you know you've seen it all
In daddy's car thinkin' you'll go far
Back east your type don't crawl
Play ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz
On your five grand stereo
Braggin that you know how the niggers feel cold
And the slums got so much soul

It's time to taste what you most fear
Right Guard will not help you here
Brace yourself, my dear

It's a holiday in Cambodia
It's tough kid, but it's life
It's a holiday in Cambodia
Don't forget to pack a wife

Your a star-belly sneech you suck like a leech
You want everyone to act like you
Kiss ass while you bitch so you can get rich
But your boss gets richer on you
Well you'll work harder with a gun in your back
For a bowl of rice a day
Slave for soldiers til you starve
Then your head skewered on a stake
Now you can go where people are one
Now you can go where they get things done
What you need my son:

Is a holiday in Cambodia
Where people dress in black
A holiday in Cambodia
Where you'll kiss ass or crack

Pol Pot, Pol Pot, Pol Pot, Pol Pot [etc.]

And it's a holiday in Cambodia
Where you'll do what you're told
A holiday in Cambodia
Where the slums got so much soul

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#13]
"Free"

Ha!

Like the Health Care Comet is just going to fall from the stars and heal everyone.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be surprised. More than half of humanity thinks this way, beneath it all. Sometimes, it takes them a while to admit it.

Remember, half the population has below average intelligence...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

She needs to fix her quote to include the cons:

"With dictators, there are pros and cons. If a dictator offers free health care in exchange for free gang rapes by the military, that dictator is ok by me. If a dictator offers free university for his citizens but outlaws free thought and free speech, that dictator is ok by me."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top