User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 8:00:00 PM EDT
From the weekly world news
www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/science/61478

www.weeklyworldnews.com/news/

THIS THIS GUY REALLY GUY REALLY DOES WITH HIS PRIVATES
-- They have a brain of their own!

LADIES, you may believe that every man thinks with his penis, but Lionel Tampling is in a class by himself. Astounded doctors have found a rudimentary brain in the Australian's trouser trout!

Although smaller than a lima bean, the mini-brain located in 36-year-old Tampling's male member is fully functional and plays a vital role in decision-making, medical experts confirm.

"This case is a first in medical history," marvels neurologist Dr. David Sandhill, who made the remarkable discovery.

"The brain in Mr. Tampling's sexual organ is made up of more than a million neurons and is capable of independent thought.

Tests indicate it has an IQ of close to 78 points."

The penis-brain appears to be similar in structure to the frontal lobe of the cerebral cortex, which is associated with making judgments about daily activities, medical researchers discovered. "It might not be able to do trigonometry, but it's decisive and strong-willed," Dr. Sandhill says.

Tampling, of Melbourne, says that his penis, which primarily communicates with him by tapping on his legs and belly, often gets involved in romantic decisions.

"I'll meet an attractive woman who seems like good girlfriend material and I'll be considering asking for her phone number when suddenly

I get a message from 'Rudy' as I call him," the radio engineer says.

"If he tells me this one is a no-go, I'll generally back off.

"If I ignore Rudy and date her, it invariably turns out that she's some kind of weirdo -- or frigid. His High-tech medical tests shed light on the mystery.

"A CAT-scan revealed the presence of a primitive auxiliary brain located in the head of Mr. Tampling's reproductive organ," says Dr. Sandhill.

Initially, doctors thought that the penile gray matter might be the vestige of a Siamese twin absorbed by

Tampling in the womb. Now, however, medical experts favor the theory that it is a mutation.

Tampling insists that despite his brainy wiener, his sex life is normal.

"Rudy freaks women out at first, but once they get used to him, many of them pamper him like a pet snake," he says.

-- By MICHAEL CHIRON

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Dick Head LIVES!!!!!

CW
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Come on it's the WWN, what do you expect.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:12:06 AM EDT
[#3]
So?!? What's the big deal?!? 'Richard' and I communicate constantly. Generally he makes most of my decisions.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:22:36 AM EDT
[#4]
bullshit.  not even funny bullshit.

The only thing that was slightly humorous was it had an I.Q. of 78, twice as high as any dimocrat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top