Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 7:40:18 PM EDT
I love liberals sometimes, they will bitch and whine because some poor drug dealer doesn't get financial aid because of prior drug dealing convictions.

Then the other drug dealer who got setup and now is serving 7-10 his mom said, "but he usually didn't sell THAT much drugs"

LOL, i dont even care if you use drugs but it sure seems like my tax dollars are going to a good cause locking these idiots up.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#1]
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
dessseee drug las be wacked yo.   DAWGGGG
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
If the white man hadn't invented cocain those stupid fuckers would be flipping burgers instead of driving Explorers with $2000 rims.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually I like the "new Prohibiton era". Instead of Tommy guns it's Ak's. Instead of that corny gangster talk of the 20's it's cool Shizzle my nizzle mofo jack booyaa-kashah boiii, talk.
In the 20's the first gun control legislation was passed due to the lawlessness. Now they want to take it even further. Before the best they could do was put you in prison for drinking. Now, the state  can confiscate all your property without proof or trial. And think about how easy it is for the cops with modern judges and warrants. Your electric bill too high? Must be growing something! Check it out. You take out your garbage 10 minutes before pickup? Must be hiding something! check it out. I mean if any one survives this, think about all the great stories we could tell our Grandchildren. Oh yeah you kids today! Bunch o' pusses! see this?? it's a Broken nose I got for hanging out on the street corner way back in ought' three.
And I really acquired a taste for Tabasco sause after all those times I got pepper sprayed. ouch! It's too bad history don't repeat itself more often.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Drugs should be legalized, then there would be no drug dealers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I will be iggnorant and assume you are kidding.  In that case
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#7]
A few nights ago CNN had this program on about how poor little ilegal aliens suffer here in America and how hard life is for them... One chick even had the nerve to say "I'm not a criminal... The only crime I've commited is to come into America to make a living." Just made you want to cry for them...

This country is screwed!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think homeboys would be selling dime bags on the corner if it could be purchased legally in a liqour store?.  The war on drugs hasn't accomplished anything.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think homeboys would be selling dime bags on the corner if it could be purchased legally in a liqour store?.  The war on drugs hasn't accomplished anything.

while I agree all the drug dealers would just quit dealing and pick something else, drugs are easy to nail them on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top