Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 2:49:35 PM EDT
Ok hopefully you go to heaven after you die, now your in heaven for eternity. Where does it ever end just goes on and on, weird if you think about it and quite scary in my mind...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:51:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ok hopefully you go to heaven after you die, now your in heaven for eternity. Where does it ever end just goes on and on, weird if you think about it and quite scary in my mind...

What?  You worried about getting bored or something?

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
In heaven, ARFCOM has new and interesting posts every few seconds, and team memberships are free!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:52:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Only one way to find out ...

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#4]
As long as they have guns where my soul goes to, I don't give a shit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#5]
In heaven we all have belt fed toys with endless belt of ammo.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Guns and um......more guns.AND NO LIBERALS.Then they would try to screw up heaven too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#7]
What about unlimited terrorists to shoot? We will get those right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]
walruses.  big fucking pointy toothed bad breath smelling walruses.

scare the bejesus outta me.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What about unlimited terrorists to shoot? We will get those right?

No, we'll be keeping the 72 virgins company while the terrorists are at "The Big Weenie Roast".
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#10]
not that i understand the concept of eternity, but i've heard it likened to "trying to explain the internet to an ant"
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#11]
DONT FORGET UNLIMITED AMMO!And you could play paintball with real guns.That would be the shiznit.No pain but it could leave a little paint splotch.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'd imagine you have no concept of time in Heaven.  Therefore, it's not going to matter.  I used to get tripped up thinking about eternity.  But then I started thinking about the concept of "always have been."  For example, God has always existed, "Forever before" Creation.  

That's what [The Oracle]really bakes my noodle.[/The Oracle]

Brian
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Cold beer, hot women.

PULL !!!   terrorist flies through the air in a nice arc. Bang!!  headscarf goes flyin', terrorist folds up nicely and hits the ground with a satisfying thump.

It don't get any better than that.  Well maybe if the "Big Guy" himself stopped by and took a few shots.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd imagine you have no concept of time in Heaven.  Therefore, it's not going to matter.  I used to get tripped up thinking about eternity.  But then I started thinking about the concept of "always have been."  For example, God has always existed, "Forever before" Creation.  

Brian

but where will it end just up there forever,  its got to stop some time.

so they have belt feds in heaven?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Frieght trains

A pissed off women with a gun

And, a redneck that says, "hey ya'll, watch this".
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Just keep in mind,
In heaven there is no beer.
That's why we're drinking here.
And when we're gone from here,
All our friends will be drinking all the beer.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:14:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
so they have belt feds in heaven?

...and all the cyanide tipped tracers you want.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#18]
like "Groundhog Day" it just never ends...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Dying doesn't scare me nearly as much as getting old, sick, and helpless.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Brian

but where will it end just up there forever,  its got to stop some time.
quote]

Not necessarily, but I really don't know.  Because, one thing I am curious about, is in the Book of Revelations it talks about a new world after the 2nd coming of Christ, where the lion will lay down with the lamb etc etc, will everyone in Heaven remain there?  Or begin a new on the new Earth?

I don't want to jack your thread though.

Brian
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Yeah there might be guns there, just hope they aren't too hot to touch!!!  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#22]
The way it was explained to me was we will have no concept of time. The time thing is just for our sake here on earth. Once in Heaven, time will cease to exist as will the terms forever and eternity. You will just be.  

I don't claim to understand it either. I like the ant and the internet thing -good analogy
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder why all the heavy topics today?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Why do angels fly in circles?  (because there is no 'left wing" in heaven!)

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? (trick question, dancing is not allowed!)

Why don't baptists screw standing up?  (because they're afraid someone will see them screwing and think that they are dancing!)

Why did St Peter tell the Pentecostal Holiness members to be quiet and stop banging tamborines? (because the Church of Christ was just over the next hill and they still thought they were the only ones to make it to heaven!)

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In heaven, ARFCOM has new and interesting posts every few seconds, and team memberships are free!

And in hell i am stuck as a GD mod for all eternity

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

It don't get any better than that.  Well maybe if the "Big Guy" himself stopped by and took a few shots.

...Hmm, I wonder if "Big Guy" shoots lightning bolts or liberals at targets?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top