Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 6:34:25 AM EDT
I guess most of YOU have seen this, so tell me whats your take? I've never seen any threads on it and watched it for the first time last week. I personally find it hard to belive BUT the security video raises some questions. Yea, I know it's a tinfoil site

www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:42:12 AM EDT
[#1]
It's true, I've got Barbara Olson and the rest of the passengers in my cellar.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:47:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I guess most of you have seen this, so tell me whats your take? I've never seen any threads on it and watched it for the first time last week. I personally find it hard to belive BUT the security video raises some questions.

No, actually it doesn't.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw this and I'm currently trying to find the pictures taken of the Pentagon right after the strike.  The clip makes a lot of assumptions and claims knowledge of weapons systems as well.  It tries to sound informative, but I want to verify it on my own.

Their basic premise is that a big jet didn't fly into the Pentagon.  They said it was a missle or a commuter plane.  I think they also hint that it was a put up job.

The attack was obvious.  Why would anyone want to say it was one kind of aircraft, if they knew that to be incorrect.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:49:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh God

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I guess most of you have seen this, so tell me whats your take? I've never seen any threads on it and watched it for the first time last week. I personally find it hard to belive BUT the security video raises some questions.

No, actually it doesn't.

yes, it does
That does not look like a large plane hitting the pentagon, thats the only question i have. I dont belive the wacko shit about the switching  People etc. but what is the deal with that video? it looks to smAll foR a largE plane.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:52:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow!  Has it already been two whole weeks since this was last posted?

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:56:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Wow!  Has it already been two whole weeks since this was last posted?

www.mahopa.de/bilder/lustige-forenbilder/make-it-stop.jpg

well i dont live here, (1600+posts since 03-2001)i do have a life other than the internet, show me a link to another thread with pics of a 757 not a small plane and this can be deleted, thats what I'm asking, CLARIFICATION iS the videO altered?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:56:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#10]
MAKE IT STOP MOMMY!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:01:22 AM EDT
[#11]
How strange, I watched video on 9/11 of a 757 hitting the pentagon that was broadcast on TV. How strange that the video has never been found...

People will believe anything...

Keep your eyes on Hillary...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#12]
YAWN... OK, so what's the point of all this?  Are we supposed to tink that a U.S. military aircraft staged a "terrorist" attack on the Pentagon to give us an excuse to invade Iraq??  Yes, I would like to see the video from the top of the hotel and the gas station, but are we supposed to think the government made a 757 and all its passengers disappear?

I certainly remember hearing a story from an eye witness on the news that said he saw the enormous plane flying over the highway, knocking down light posts with its wings, and then crashing into the Pentagon, but that quote wasn't in the video.  There was a fascinating photo in some magazine after the attack that showed a sedan stopped on Washington Blvd with a streetlight lying across its smashed windshield and the Pentagon in the background.

Dave
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:13:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That does not look like a large plane hitting the pentagon, thats the only question i have.

Consider this - the Pentagon is a blockhouse made of stone - how many photos have we seen of a plane that crashed into a stone building?  Usually it's a 7-11 or a hotel made of thin metal framing and sheetrock that splinters like match sticks.  A plane is a pretty fragile object, made of aluminum and thin steel - have they really shown us (in all those photos in the video of planes that crashed into open fields or woods) what would happen to a plane, even at that velocity, when it crashes into solid stone several feet thick?

Dave
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#14]
My wife personally knew people on that 757 that hit the Pentagon. Instead of looking at just one piece of evidence look at all the other pieces, like Why the hell would we do something like that ? Where are those people who left Dulles on that plane. I KNOW FOR A FACT IT TOOK OFF !! it never landed !!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Instead of this theory, let's argue about how 2+2 = 7.

We'll all look smarter, and it will be more fun.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#16]
I swear to God I feel like beating the next person that posts this BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK DAMMIT!!!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, actually it doesn't.

yes, it does

No, it doesn't.  Anyone who says it does is either lying or ignorant of the facts.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:25:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Personally, I blame Christoper Reeve...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:30:35 AM EDT
[#19]
This kinda looks like part of a plane. Hmmm, wonder how that got there?

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:31:00 AM EDT
[#20]
I guess my employer (American Airlines) lost one of it's planes into a black hole.
ahhh i just love seeing people waste their free time on this.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#21]
OK, so some of you dumbasses believe this retarded conspiracy.  WTF are you going to do about it?  Nothing?  Than STFU.

That is all.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:35:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This kinda looks like part of a plane. Hmmm, wonder how that got there?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/hullpart.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/fitfar.jpg

First time I've seen that.

I love how they are able to find these vonnections among so many scattered pieces. Amazing.

Thanks, Diss!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
1. There are regular posters on this site who were in the Pentagon when the plane hit it bomb went off.

Fixed it for you!

Who are they, so we may expose them as the conspirators!

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:41:51 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I swear to God I feel like beating the next person that posts this BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK DAMMIT!!!

Sgatr15

I'm with you Sarge! We'll tag-team the bastard!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:45:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#28]
I only wish there was a way to administer electrical shocks over the internet.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Is there anything lower than someone who spreads French propaganda?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:39:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THINK DAMMIT!!!

Sgatr15

Knowing Sarge's sexual preference, that sounds kinda nasty.

Kidding, sarge!

EEEEWWWWWWWWW!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:07:41 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THINK DAMMIT!!!

Sgatr15

Knowing Sarge's sexual preference, that sounds kinda nasty.
Kidding, sarge!

Somehow I knew someone would bring that up.

I swear I am never going to Texas again.....

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#32]
We hashed this out a couple of weeks ago in this thread:  General Discussion:  Scary information about 911.  Stillie, Defender3, and I all worked the incident and we've posted a few of our personal photos in the thread.

E-95
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#33]
The only parts of a jetliner solid enough to penetrate the stone the Pentagon is made of would be the engines (some other parts would follow through the holes punched through, but not all that much).  Everything else would have fragmented when that many tons of fuel combusted in a very short timeframe.

This kind of crap is put out by orgs that want to make 9/11/01 OUR fault, not the fault of the terrorists.   These idiots hate America, because their mommies must not have breast fed them long enough or some such.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Is there anything lower than someone who spreads French propaganda?

Yes someone stupid enough to give it any credence. Only and idiot child would believe this bullsh*t.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top