Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2004 5:34:16 AM EDT
...he came to me in a dream.

The Babe said this:

"Don't worry about the Curse.  It's still on.  But I'm gonna let the Sox win the pennant.  You see, the curse is really more an anti-Boston Curse, than an anti Red Sox Curse...
...and I don't like Boston.  
I hate John Kerry.  He embodies everything I always hated about that town.
So... The Sox are goin' to the Series.
John Kerry will HAVE to go to at least one game.  It's a political necessity.  It's a requirement.
Remember when that cow Hillary was running for the Senate in NY?
Yeah, the Yanks were in the Series, she claimed to be a fan... and she didn't go to one, single game.
Some fan!
But I don't blame her.  Had she gone, the cameras would have panned to her, and then we'd have heard the BOOs.  And that would have been that.
Smart lady.
Kerry?  He's foolin' himself.  He'll show up, and he'll get the same treatment.  BOOs, Bronx Cheers, the works!
And that will be that.

...and that's why I'm gonna let the Red Sox beat the Yankees."

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]
He just told me again...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Double yer dose devil dope, or it's off to the wizard!

Doc Sherman
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuckin Brilliant!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:23:31 PM EDT
[#5]
ACtually I have the reverse view...Kerry has had all of Hollywood,rockers,criminals and tons of special interst money to win and ends up getting beat no matter how much money was spent to win.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#6]
If preventing sKerry from winning means the Yankees must lose, and to the SUX at that, then so be it!

I have my priorities straight!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top