Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 10:32:05 PM EDT
Why dont you cut out the middle man and go straight to spitting in the face of a Marine?

Used that one on a customer (Pro Kerry) today. She said, "Wait, why dont the Military like Kerry"

"Because he has NO honor"...

... she changed the subject real fast. What was weird was that I was at her house on Election day 4 years ago. I remember that conversation well... She said "I cant wait for Gore to win so we can help the poor, and get rid of assault weapons" I picked up her icemaker and said "Ma'am, this icemaker can be an assault weapon"

The other thing was funny is that she didnt even remember that. She asked "So, did the last election turn out the way you wanted?" I said "It was bumpy but I got what I wanted"
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#1]
silly woman.
but those are her most important issues.

women are funny that way.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife's uncle was over today and talking about how bad Bush is doing and the good skerry would do and was saying the Iraq war was about oil,and I said ok why aint the price of gas going down.He didn't awnser me and changed the subject to outsourcing ,And I told him what kerry wants to do to stop outsourcing by not awarding goverment contracts  and he said good so I told him that he dont' support the military then He said what do you mean And I told him the companies that make equipment  for the military has some companies out of the states from outsourcing and that would mean no humvies or or tanks and other equipment and he just shut up.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:17:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My wife's uncle was over today and talking about how bad Bush is doing and the good skerry would do and was saying the Iraq war was about oil,and I said ok why aint the price of gas going down.He didn't awnser me and changed the subject to outsourcing ,And I told him what kerry wants to do to stop outsourcing by not awarding goverment contracts  and he said good so I told him that he dont' support the military then He said what do you mean And I told him the companies that make equipment  for the military has some companies out of the states from outsourcing and that would mean no humvies or or tanks and other equipment and he just shut up.

Its facts. Facts to liberals is like Kryptonite to Superman... Kills them and all plausible arguments. So then they revert to name calling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top