Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 4:54:28 PM EDT
I'm new here - only a month or so, but I've found that this site and it's forums are right for me. Most of what I've read here I agree with, and I'm even more to the right than most. In fact, I'm pretty damn conservative, so hangin' here is comfortable to me. I have no tolerance at all for diversity or  universalism. That said, I thought it would be good to go ahead and send these guys some bucks via Paypal. So last Wednesday I did just that. I sent 20 bucks to help defray the cost. As a bonus, I figured I'd be a "Team Member" and have all that status stuff.

I guess not. I never heard back from anyone. I sent several emails - nothing in return. Nada, zilch, negatory.

Is anyone home? Hello . . . tap . . . tap . . . is this thing on?

I run two really popular forums that are acoustic guitar related. I know how it goes. But jeez - a whole week without any response at all?

Not a great first impression.

Dave_S
[email protected]
Dave in Henderson
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#1]
It took a week and a half for me to get upgraded.  I'll bet you'll be good to go by this weekend.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top