Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 9:52:21 AM EDT
What is the deal with True Blue Republicans and Condi Rice? Why are you guys all in love with her all of the sudden? What has she ever done?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:53:36 AM EDT
[#1]
i dont like her at all and would never vote for a woman president.  Lets say canada forgot to call her and it was that time of the month shit she would nuke them
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#2]
www.rice2008.com/

Everything you want to know and more.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#3]
For one, she is a very accomplished woman who doesn't allow the color of her skin to dictate her political beliefs.  As a result, she has earned the scorn of the liberals.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I don't consider myself a true-blue Republican but I like the fact that when asked about the Second Amendment she didn't say shit about hunting and instead pointed out that she slept at night with her father and other men standing armed guard over their house during the civil rights movement of the 60s.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is the deal with True Blue Republicans and Condi Rice? Why are you guys all in love with her all of the sudden? What has she ever done?

What is not to like.

She is one of the brightest most accomplished people to ever be National security advisor.

Like her or not I don’t know how anyone could act like she had never done anything.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is not to like.

She is one of the brightest most accomplished people to ever be National security advisor.

Like her or not I don’t know how anyone could act like she had never done anything.

I'm asking because as far as I know she dropped out of the sky and joined the Bush administration.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm asking because as far as I know she dropped out of the sky and joined the Bush administration.

Well, before that she was busy running Stanford.

I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i dont like her at all and would never vote for a woman president.  Lets say canada forgot to call her and it was that time of the month shit she would nuke them

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is not to like.

As far as you know?  You didn't read the info on the link I posted evidently.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top