Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 9:16:01 PM EDT
So I finally break and someone gets me to sign up for myspace.com. I admit I was curious myself to see what all the hype was about. I headed to the forums and to the general discussion cuz there was no other section that I felt firearm discussion would fit in. My topic title was "Who exercises their 2nd ammendment?" I felt this would be the best PC way to find some gun owners. Instantly I got posts to the tune of "I don't like guns at all" and "I don't have a gun, do I look like I have missing teeth and sleep with my brother?" Someone even said "take this to the political forums" to which I quickly replied "I did not start this thread as a discussion about your right to bear arms nor did I ask if you liked guns. I was simply curious to find out who else here was an avid shooter."

I did get ONE response from a guy in Utah who said he was waiting for a new barrel for his AR10T. Not even 45 minutes from when I first posted guess what happened to my topic? It got Buh-leted! I swear I'm thinking about starting a new thread there titled:

"If joo ownz hella tight gunz cUm in h3r3." - Cuz I own an evil glock cuz all the gangstas use them and my AR because Counterstrike iz coolies and I need an assault rifle to hunt people.

I don't know what to say about my M1A though?

Sorry about the rant I was just so pissed at how ignorant some people can be. Afterall guns are only for killing people right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Im on there, rarely, but I dont know why
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#2]
There are several members from Arfcom on there that I know of.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Never heard of the place.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]
All my friends are on that website.  It's mostly full of "scenesters", hardcore, punk music type people.  I generally dispise the typical scenester.  Waste of webspace if you ask me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I was hoping for women that would let me hit it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#6]
i'm on there

noah from tennessee

add me
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#7]
oh so there are ARFers on there? Better warn them not to tell anyone.

taxman - I was hoping people would like me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I dont care if they like me, I just want to find women that will let me hit it, trying to get them to like me is asking too much
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a MySpace account and made guns pretty obvious in my profile, the problem was that I scared off girls with dead hooker and roofy jokes
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:41:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont care if they like me, I just want to find women that will let me hit it, trying to get them to like me is asking too much

So that's where I've been going wrong this whole time.

Macho - 87 pages come up when you search for "noah"

Mmanwitgun - I think my page scares away peole in general. Which is good I hate people anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top