Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 4:36:21 PM EDT
I just recieve a phone call from a national poll on the election In my state and the presidential election.  She asked me what I thought of my canuck bitch Jennifer Granholm on a scale of 1-100  1being least favorable.  I gave her a 0.  Bush Cheny all the way.

Has anyone else ever been called by a poll?  This is the first time for me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Twice... I always tell them I'm an undecided who is out of work so no income... but I'm voting for the Republicans because I trust them and they offer hope of being a success one day.

LOL!

my mom got called by a pollster last week, she told them she was an independent black voter who usually votes democrat but President Bush had brought her over to the republican party for this election
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I WISH they would call me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top