Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2004 11:47:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
They are playing Democratic ads practically calling Bush a Klansman... talk abour racial divisiveness.  You know, I wish the Republicans would buy ad time and do a highlight of these ads... I'll tell you what, it would piss off a lot of non-minority voters.

The utter shamelessness of the Democrat Party has been something to behold. It seems to increase daily, and shows no sign of stopping.

I have almost the same reaction to them as I do to organized crime. Even some Democrats, like Pat Caddell, have noted a similarity.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Nobody remember the James Byrd as of the 2000 campaign, this is just more of the same garbage and lies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They are playing Democratic ads practically calling Bush a Klansman... talk abour racial divisiveness.  You know, I wish the Republicans would buy ad time and do a highlight of these ads... I'll tell you what, it would piss off a lot of non-minority voters.

Pathetic attempt to motivate minorities to go to the polls and vote.

I'm not worried. It won't work.

-LS
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:56:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Didn't you know that Bush murdered 6 million Jews in 1943?

Bush was responsible for Mt St Helen's!

Bush was responsible for the wreck of the HMS Titanic!

Bush caused AIDS!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#5]
It seems the Dems are just grasping at straws at this point.  It's just a sign of their desparation.

Hopefully, their desparation is good sign for Bush winning the election.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:06:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Republicans need to pull the gloves off.  The only hard-hitting ads are being put out by the Swift Boaters.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The utter shamelessness of the Democrat Party has been something to behold. It seems to increase daily, and shows no sign of stopping.

I have almost the same reaction to them as I do to organized crime. Even some Democrats, like Pat Caddell, have noted a similarity.

Hiram', yeah, I've got him on in the background.

I'm frankly at the point now where I don't even consider the dims Americans anymore  Even in the past, with ALL the issues that've divided the U.S. into an "Us and Them" mentality I seem to remember that ULTIMATELY, we were ALL wanting the best for the country (Even though we disagreed on how to achieve it).  The SHIT I see and hear coming from the dims these days has me believing that THEY'RE living in the wrong country and I invite them (Every chance I get) to remedy THAT problem by moving to one of the MANY PROGRESSIVE countries that better reflect their values (N.Korea and Cuba come to mind)
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Bush caused AIDS!

Well, technically....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#10]
That's a good question. Who calls these shows while I'm coming home from work? They sound like they've been listening for a while and not working.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Non-minority voters don't vote (as much as they should).  Therefore, the DNC doesn't give a rat's ass.  We're too busy working to rely on them so they don't care.  Their base is too stupid to realize they are being used and that the handout they're taking is the yoke around their neck.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:30:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Guys, I've written stump speeches for major political campaigns, have done opposition research, helped craft attack ads...  I have never in my professional career heard anything as repugnant as this shit.  I try not to exxagerate, but these are the lowest, most baseless ads I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

I agree. It's in the gutter.

But it's better than the elections of the late 1700's.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#14]
The whole party is diseased, I watched several news shows on Fox today and every DIRECT question that was asked was never answered, but was turned around to say everything Pres Bush has done is wrong. Frickin' unbelievable, I was yelling at the TV "answer the fuckin' question!!!".
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey, I live in a ghetto economically disenfranchised community - Despite being the Republican Precinct Committeeman, I got canned calls all through Nov 2000, from Algore and Revs Jesse and Al, reminding "our people"  to "vote democratically" -as opposed to voting totalitarianistically?

The "high point" came when James Byrd Jr.s daughter called (taped, of course) for the NAACP voter action project. She told me that , because Bush didn't support "hate Crime" legislation in Tx,  she felt like her father was getting killed over and over again.

Of course, it didn't matter that W supported the death penalty for the two inbred MF'ing murderers... the fact that it couldn't be categorized as a "special person" crime somehow made it less horrific than an ordinary beating-and-dragging-to-death-behind-the-truck...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top