Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2004 8:42:33 AM EDT
Well, I've done my part to ensure Kerry never occupies the Oval Office.  I hope the pro-gun crowd ain't lazy this year.  I live in rural East Texas, about 40 miles NE of Houston.  There were alot of old folks in line that were all indicating they were going to vote for Kerry (they didn't actually say they were, they were just bitching about everything and saying we need a change).  This is the first time I've ever had to wait in line to early vote, so it looks like there will be a strong turnout.  I know I'm preaching to the quoir (sp), but get out and vote pro-gun or we could be in for some very dark days.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#1]
But, how do you know that you won't change your mind before the election?

Smart people wait until all the information is in before they make up their minds.  Things could change before the election.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:46:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
But, how do you know that you won't change your mind before the election?

Smart people wait until all the information is in before they make up their minds.  Things could change before the election.

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#3]
No offense Wedge, but I really don't believe anything that happens in the next 2 weeks is going to change my mind.  What your suggesting sounds like a flip flop to me.

BTW, I can't Star Wars crapp or Sci-fi in general.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No offense Wedge, but I really don't believe anything that happens in the next 2 weeks is going to change my mind.  What your suggesting sounds like a flip flop to me.

Non taken.

I just want to make sure that all the information on the candidates is in before I cast my vote.  Something could happen, or new information come out, in the next few weeks that would make you regret your vote.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Non taken.

I just want to make sure that all the information on the candidates is in before I cast my vote.  Something could happen, or new information come out, in the next few weeks that would make you regret your vote.

This is a joke right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Non taken.

This is a joke right?

Of course it is
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Non taken.

This is a joke right?

Of course it is

eta - If you are undecided at almost any point in any election (primaries excluded) you are to stupid to vote.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Just Voted early

Good.

Now go vote again, just to be sure!

I'm only kidding!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I voted already as well.  Oregon makes it easy!

(hopefully Oregon doesn't make it TOO easy)
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#10]
If anyone listened to Drudge's radio program last night they might not think that early voting is such a good thing. He had a writer from the Wall Street Journal on who has written a book on election fraud. The longer the polls are open, the longer the democraps have the ability to cheat. And though this guy was careful not to point to any particular party as being the worst, all of his examples were democrap examples. Something to think about. Voting shouldn't neccessarily be "convenient". Convenient things are not always the best things.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#11]
I also voted early...well sort of. I sent my absentee ballot in today. Does that count as voting early?

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
eta - If you are undecided at almost any point in any election (primaries excluded) you are to too stupid to vote.

I agree with your sentiment. All the MSM hype around "undecided" voters is just their way of trying to give support to Kerry. Some people really are that stupid however and will second guess their choice. By definition, 50% of the people out there are "below average" in the mental acuity department.

We still need stupid people though. Who else is going to handle some of the less desirable jobs a society requires to stay healthy? Too bad we couldn't keep them from getting elected though... We could have avoided that whole embarrassing Carter administration fiasco....

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Vote early-vote often!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, that's cool if you choose to wait, I just like to avoid the big lines.  I'm no fan of Bush but I certainly like Kerry much less.  Hey Wedge, my feeble attempt at humor refering to your star wars pic wasn't funny at all after I reread it, so I'll withdraw it.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I just sent in my absentee ballot today also.

For me, it's been a relative no-brainer all along.

I have also had the unique opportunity to meet both candidates when I attendedAIPAC Policy Conference in May.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#17]
As Theresa said, be sure to vote often too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top