Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/17/2004 8:30:35 PM EDT
I had dinner with the group again last Thursday (we do this every other Thursday), and I asked where could I buy some winter clothes. She looked at me with utter contempt, and said, "What, you expect me to know?"

So mean. But I think I like her. She's very cute. Angry, but cute.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
PMS?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't go there. Just don't go there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#3]
LoL... sounds like some kind of fucked up personal diary:

"Hmmm... October 16, 2004. I had dinner last night with "The Group", ya know.. like I do every other thursday. Well, anyway, Mary... who I think I kinda like... gave me a really awful stare when I asked "The Group" about a place to buy Winter clothes. I hope she isn't mad with me because I really think I'm falling for her. Gee wiz, well... good night diary!"
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Give her the Tony Danza, show her whos the boss.

You get women to talk to you, must be nice....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
LoL... sounds like some kind of fucked up personal diary:

"Hmmm... October 16, 2004. I had dinner last night with "The Group", ya know.. like I do every other thursday. Well, anyway, Mary... who I think I kinda like... gave me a really awful stare when I asked "The Group" about a place to buy Winter clothes. I hope she isn't mad with me because I really think I'm falling for her. Gee wiz, well... good night diary!"

Arfcom GD is the closest I will get to a blog. Hah.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:35:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I bet she knows where to purchase batteries.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds to me like she needs to be bitch-slapped verbally by a member of the group.

A Christian who is rude to a fellow Group member for no reason....

HA!

CHINO - Christian In Name Only.....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Angry, but cute.

OK first off, those can be the best ones.  Second, she sounds really old, like need a man Grandma old.
And third
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

LOL I was thinking the same thing. She is: 31, unmarried and unattached (I think the men are scared of her), and confessed during dinner to watching a lot of wedding shows. Hmm...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL I was thinking the same thing. She is: 31, unmarried and unattached (I think the men are scared of her), and confessed during dinner to watching a lot of wedding shows. Hmm...

Got any pics, let your ARFCOM brothers be the judge
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got any pics, let your ARFCOM brothers be the judge

I'll try next time. I'm serious she is a hottie, more so if she lets that anger go.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Now you know why she is the SINGLE woman in the group, she has perpetual motion PMS!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Any ideas why she is so angry?  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

No. But the fact that this guy keeps picking on her doesn't help.

I think she just has issues.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Because no one's stuck it in her pooper and taken pics?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because no one's stuck it in her pooper and taken pics?

At least the first part anyway. Don't women reach their sexual peak around 31?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Whisper in her ear, I know that god made you different from me for a reason.  I can show you what that reason is for.  I can make you feel like a total woman.  When I get through showing you why we are made differently and what it's for you will have a better understanding of what the word satified means. You will be so satisfied that you wont want to walk for the rest of the day. I'll start at your neck and mouth, then work my way down your neck and chest to your belly and then your mound.  After that you will be burning with passion for me and I will make you know without a doubt why you are a woman.  And when I'm done you will know that you have been loved by a man.

They like that kind of shit.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Whisper in her ear, I know that god made you different from me for a reason.  I can show you what that reason is for.  I can make you feel like a total woman.  When I get through showing you why we are made differently and what it's for you will have a better understanding of what the word satified means. You will be so satisfied that you wont want to walk for the rest of the day. I'll start at your neck and mouth, then work my way down your neck and chest to your belly and then your mound.  After that you will be burning with passion for me and I will make you know without a doubt why you are a woman.  And when I'm done you will know that you have been loved by a man.

Holy Anais Nin, Batman!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:56:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe she likes girls...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe she is a closet Shaker?  Maybe she is just odd?  I think you are a great guy and she should't be so mean to you.  If you want me to have a talk with her, I will.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Maybe she likes girls...

oowww never thought of that
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe she likes girls...

oowww never thought of that

Not good for a Baptist.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe all of the rest of you are idiots - and she is only pissed off when she is around you guys?  Perhaps she is really nice and sweet in other settings and around other people.

Seriously - think about it.  I mean, what the hell do you answer to someone who asks where you can buy winter clothes?   In a clothes store perhaps?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe it's her Cleft Palet that's keeping the two of you apart!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:02:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Not good for a Baptist.

Um no, not at all
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Whisper in her ear, I know that god made you different from me for a reason. I can show you what that reason is for.

That sounds like an out-take from "Smoov B" at The Onion.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#29]
+1

Quoted:
Give her the Tony Danza, show her whos the boss.

You get women to talk to you, must be nice....

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Cabelas, LL Bean, Sears, etc,.  

You were asking about winters clothes, right?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Either she's the wrong chick for you, you're in the wrong group for what you're looking for, or fuck it, pop it in her pooper and post pics...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:26:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Is her name sgtar by any chance???

She likes you too, but after reading your posts here sensing your state of mind, she is attempting alpha male control trying to determine who is the pitcher and who is the catcher.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do yourself a favor .

Pull out your thang and slam it in a door jamb a few times . Then give her all the money
in your bank accounts along with your car .

When all is said and done , you will be way ahead this way
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Here is what you need to do

Step 1:  Take your dress and heels off

Step 2:  A nice bottle of jesus juice.  Spend about $10 on the bottle.

Step 3:  Consume the wine at her place.  You want her in her comfort zone and to have the ILLUSION of control.

Step 4: Tell her you want to get her closer to god

Step 5: Spit on your dick and fuck the ever living shit out her
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
You're a class act.

Thanks bro
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:40:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I had dinner with the group again last Thursday (we do this every other Thursday), and I asked where could I buy some winter clothes. She looked at me with utter contempt, and said, "What, you expect me to know?"

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Whisper in her ear, I know that god made you different from me for a reason. I can show you what that reason is for.

That sounds like an out-take from "Smoov B" at The Onion.

First thing I thought too!

"girl, I will sex you right!"
                             Smoove
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:22:26 PM EDT
[#39]
I have problems with women, byt your looking for one to have problems with
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I have problems with women, byt your looking for one to have problems with

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:29:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Dude, I'm usually the last one to figure out how women feel about me, but even I can tell that is not a good sign.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#42]
tell her you'll give her lots of babies
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:36:09 AM EDT
[#43]
STOP RIGHT NOW,

RUN FAR FAR AWAY.....

Go to a TITTIE BAR, you will be happy and when you leave all it will cost you is a few dollers.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:39:33 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
tell her you'll give her lots of babies

Please never ever say anything like that again. It scares some of us. Unless you mean on pikes then its ok.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:47:24 AM EDT
[#45]
(Going from least to must upscale) Sears, Hecht's, Lord & Taylor, Macy*s, Nordstroms, Saks 5th Avenue. That's where to buy winter clothes.

As for the woman, just pay a prostitute to beat the shit out of you while yelling. You'll get about the same results.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Whisper in her ear, I know that god made you different from me for a reason.  I can show you what that reason is for.  I can make you feel like a total woman.  When I get through showing you why we are made differently and what it's for you will have a better understanding of what the word satified means. You will be so satisfied that you wont want to walk for the rest of the day. I'll start at your neck and mouth, then work my way down your neck and chest to your belly and then your mound.  After that you will be burning with passion for me and I will make you know without a doubt why you are a woman.  And when I'm done you will know that you have been loved by a man. now, go iron my shirt!

Fixed it for ya..

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:32:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Maybe your an ugly retard and she really can't stand the sight of your dumb ass.   maybe??

Where can I buy some winter clothes???  WTF!! That shit is funny.  You can't write that stuff.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:11:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Learn how to lick your eyebrows
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:17:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:19:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Somewhere on the internet, there is a 31yo woman posting on Knitting15.com or OprahFan15.com or something...

That single Christian guy in church keeps stalking me.

I had dinner with the group again last Thursday (we do this every other Thursday), and this guy asked where he could buy some winter clothes. I looked at him with incredulity that he seemed unable to locate the WalMart up the street and said, mercifully I thought, "I don't know".

So strange. But I think I feel sorry for him. He's not very cute. Harmless, I hope, but not very cute.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top