Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 2:33:58 PM EDT
may have asked these before but I'm haveing a little bit of a brain fart, so I'll ask again just incase I didn't the first time....

How do you form the front site, if you build a semi out of a STEN Mark 3 parts kit?....

Does anyone sell rolled steel recievers (blank or whole....) like the origionals?....

How tricky is it to assemble a parts kit into a semi?....

How much if any welding is reqiured, and if there is welding would solder work instead?....

Does anyone sell 100% completed recievers?....

What parts have to be modified and in what way?....

Do I have to replace any parts with US made ones to comply with 922r, if so which ones, and where can I get them?....

Did any actual millitary issue STEN Mark 3 have the wire pistol grip that I see from some vendors in loo of a stock?....

If I use the pistol grip instead of the stock can I call it a pistol and use the standard length barrel, and would the pistol grip have to be perminantly attached?....

What is the overal length of the Sten Mark 3 with the 16 inch barrel and standard wire loop stock, and whats the overall length of it with the T stock?.... (Michigan has a stupid law that says any rifle with an overall length of less than 30 inches has to be registered as a pistol, and anything under I think 26 inches is an SBR and not allowed....)

Is there any longer barrel extentions available?....

What parts in the STEN Mark 3 are differant than the Mark 2?....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top