Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 11:46:09 AM EDT
Have you ever noticed that when looking at the BOTD threas on here?

Kinda like how soft core can be sexier than hardcore.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#1]
because it leaves some for the imagination.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1 BIG time.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]

heres a example
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Amen, brother!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Come'on guys let get real OK! theres a reason why they call it 'bumping uglys'! Neither Sex can claim good looks down there. That's why red X's look good. Our genitals are like army rifles. All Utility, no looks, must be reliable under all conditions but most important of all The contract went to the lowest bidder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps - if you got any complaints about your genitals don't complain to me, complain to the manufacturer.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Come'on guys let get real OK! theres a reason why they call it 'bumping uglys'! Neither Sex can claim good looks down there. That's why red X's look good. Our genitals are like army rifles. All Utility, no looks, must be reliable under all conditions but most important of all The contract went to the lowest bidder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps - if you got any complaints about your genitals don't complain to me, complain to the manufacturer.

Dude, speak for yoursef.  I've seen some beautiful pink snapper in my day.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn right.  That's why thongs are so frickin' sexy'pez out
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#9]
see how hot that red x is? you are just amagining whats behind it!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH BULLSH*T! if you saw JUST that beautiful pink snapper on the side of the road... NOT THE WHOLE woman... just the snapper. Would ya hit it? NO. DIDNT THINK SO!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH BULLSH*T! if you saw JUST that beautiful pink snapper on the side of the road... NOT THE WHOLE woman... just the snapper. Would ya hit it? NO. DIDNT THINK SO!

Dude... a detached vagina would just be nasty in all sorts of ways.  Kinda like a boob or an asscheek.  It is the attachment of the object to the whole package that makes it beautiful.

I stand by my statement that there is some lovely axe wound out there that is fun to look at.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+7
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet a lot of guys wish they had found one of those before they got married to the whole thing.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What no example pics !

Here's one,
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah I think guys confuse "getting Pussy" with actually "seeing pussy" Anytime a girl spreads her legs I get a big shit eating grin ---> But it's cause im about to spread my seed not looking at the snatch. I mean come on guys you ever eat pussy? It's like a haunted house down there!! Just think of it this way, Would you rather have a nice pic of a bent over girl in thong or a "gynocological" close up picture of just the "Mons-Venus"?? I rest my case. You guys are crazy! Next thing you'll be telling me a chicks  bunghole with accessory course black ass hairs tickleing your dick is a good thing.

I mean for once would you stop and think about the children ........the children..........
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yeah I think guys confuse "getting Pussy" with actually "seeing pussy" Anytime a girl spreads her legs I get a big shit eating grin ---> But it's cause im about to spread my seed not looking at the snatch. I mean come on guys you ever eat pussy? It's like a haunted house down there!! Just think of it this way, Would you rather have a nice pic of a bent over girl in thong or a "gynocological" close up picture of just the "Mons-Venus"?? I rest my case. You guys are crazy! Next thing you'll be telling me a chicks  bunghole with accessory course black ass hairs tickleing your dick is a good thing.

I mean for once would you stop and think about the children ........the children..........

If you don't think pussy is beautiful, something is wrong with you.  I won't mention the  G word...  Yes, I have been down off in there doing the tongue dance and yes, I do enjoy the sight and smell of MOST women's bad place.  There are some scary ones out there, don't get me wrong but there is nothing like a well groomed (read bald), hygenic bowl of snatcharoo.  A (thoroughly) hairless chicky ass is a beautiful thing, also, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Ya mean like this.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#22]
You mean like this?

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Ya mean like this.

67.19.224.146/files01/bb11/IMAGE13.JPG

MMMMM!!! Manuela Arcuri
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Thats sick, the funny thing is thats not even a thong.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#26]
my eyes!!!!!
now i'm blind!!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
You mean like this?

www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/Thong.jpg

My Eyes!!! The Goggles, They Do Nothing!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top