Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 9:05:43 AM EDT
WHAT A F&*$%KING WEEKEND. [cliche] PEOPLE NEED LICENSES TO DRIVE, YET ANY ASS CAN BECOME A PARENT[/cliche]

Some parent brings their kid that is sick to my kids preschool. Friday night my 4 year old is hugging the toilet all friggin night barfin up. She couldnt even hold a teaspoon of water down. Saturday she is feeling better ...

...BUT!

2:00 in the morning my 1 year old is barfing up a storm so me and my bride was up ALL NIGHT with the kid, changing sheets, towels and what not.

Now the Bride is living in the bathroom driving the porcelain bus. Oh I just can HARDLY contain myself should I get hit with it.

Parents... If your kid is sick... KEEP THEM HOME!!!!

Some friggin weekend!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#1]
My family of 4 went through this last weekend/week. Good Luck.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#2]
You do know that they probably caught this from someone else looong before they were showing any signs of being sick right?

Kids get sick, you can't keep in the house all the time.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to paranthood ...

You're not responsible for others ... like sgtar 15 said.

You the man, you're the leader. It'll pass, be thankful.

Coming from me, my wife + 4 children.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#4]
thats just the beginning of it but good for them in a way that it builds up there immune system to crap like that. one they start school they will get sick some more.keep a bottle of purrell hand alchole gel on hnd and have them wipe there hands when they get home.My sons school has them wipe there hands with the sanitizer all the time to prevent crap like that.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I have four kids and get hit with a bio-attack at least once a year.

Be prepared and keep the house stocked with pedlyte, theraflu, etc.

It's not even worth going to the Dr. when the kids are sick cause all the Dr says is "keep em hydrated, give em xyz fever reducer and bring em back if it gets worse."
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I got a flu that kept me puking my guts out every 30 minutes.  Diarria too.  It got so bad that eventaually I had nothing more to puke up and I damn near barfed up a lung.  So I would drink lots of water so i would have something to puke up!  Thats how bad it was!  So I sympathize with you, but preschool is like a daycare, some people can't make the arragements.  If you meet them, I bet you will find two business people.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Was it like the barf scene in Team America?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Was it like the barf scene in Team America?

Now you are gonna make me go see a movie to answer your question.... Oh... OK you twisted my arm

Its bad right now. 3 down into the new religion of "Barfism" The only ones not affected are me and my oldest (DFD) so... here's hoping... doesnt look like fun.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You do know that they probably caught this from someone else looong before they were showing any signs of being sick right?

Kids get sick, you can't keep in the house all the time.

SGtar15

ditto
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Getting sick and attending school/work is a pretty tough issue.  On one hand you should stay home to avoid getting others sick, on the other hand you need to attend classes or you'll fail/ go to work and earn money.  I'm just pissed cause I lost out on a shitload of work this weekend cause I got sick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top