Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 5:45:23 AM EDT
What are the dems thinking now?  I jut heard that Juuuhn Kuehry(in my Thurston Howell voice), is getting a hunting license in Ohio and will be hunting in the very near future.  What, are they really thinking that they will ever get the hunter vote if they parade him out in his blaze orange and real tree.  Maybe they will have some photo ops of him crawling through the mud stalking that elusive buck, that he can't remember how many points it is!  This campaign is getting desperate and will do anything now!

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:48:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard he got another shotgun as a gift recently.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:49:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Whatever.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:20:32 AM EDT
[#3]
"This is my boomstick.  There are many like it, but this one is mine."

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/041017/ids_photos_india_wl/ra1736406606.jpg
Democrappic presidential nominee John Kerry points to the shotgun presented to him at a rally on the West Family farm in Wakefield, Ohio October 16, 2004. REUTERS/Brian Snyder

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/041017/480/ohdk10410170103
Sen. John Kerry looks at a new shotgun that was given to him during a rally on the West Family Farm, Saturday, Oct. 16, 2004 in Wakefield, Ohio. (AP Photo/David Kohl)
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:26:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey... that looks exactly like MY Mossberg Ulti Mag pump. WTF? No matter. He could be holding a .50 and I wouldn't be fooled for a second.

I do not know how this guy sleeps at night knowing how he is so full of shit. I mean, where is his pride?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Lot of accidents happen during hunting season.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:28:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I mean, where is his pride?

Pride goeth before the fall.......

I think his fall is going to be VERY hard.....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:28:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey... that looks exactly like MY Mossberg Ulti Mag pump. WTF? No matter. He could be holding a .50 and I wouldn't be fooled for a second.

I do not know how this guy sleeps at night knowing how he is so full of shit. I mean, where is his pride?

he sleeps well because he doesn't know he's full of shit.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:30:49 AM EDT
[#8]
That fool has his finger on the trigger. They should revoke his license.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Kerry advisor: OK Mr. Kerry, we are still not gaining many votes from the sportsman demographic, we think its time for you to get another shotgun as a gift.

JF'nK: But guns are bad!

Kerry advisor: it's OK Mr. Kerry, you wont have to keep the gun, its all staged.

JF'nK: Good good, hopefully this will help me become president, so I can ban all guns!

Kerry advisor: uhh, yeah, remember now sir, keep your finger off of the trigger.

JF'nK: Don't tell me where to put my finger young man!  I have three purple hearts!

Kerry advisor: yes sir.

JF'nK:  I didnt get hit by shrapnel caused by a grenade that I threw, just so some whippersnapper  could tell me where to put my finger!

Kerry advisor: yes sir.

JF'nK: THREE PURPLE HEARTS, THREE PURPLE HEARTS RAAAARRGH *JF'nK eats advisor*
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I know politicians lie when they campaign but Kerry totally runs against his record.
Anti-gun but says responsible gun ownership.
Anti-military and cuts the budget on intelligence, but says he can protect America better.

What a contradiction!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I guess he's not worried about losing the PETA votes
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Deer hunting: "I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach.  I track and move and decoy and play games and try to outsmart them.  You know, kind of play the wind.  That's hunting."(Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, July 4, 2004.)

Dove hunting: "You clean them.  Let them hang...You might eat it at a picnic, cold roasted."  (Washington Post, June 1, 2003.)
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:54:26 AM EDT
[#13]
He's got my neighbor's vote, and he's a hunter.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:55:05 AM EDT
[#14]

I want to know if he actually had a hunting license in Iowa last year like he said in the debate.

If not, I want some reporter (Fox) to ask him why he was poaching.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:55:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Uh, oh.  That gun has some camo on it.  That's a step closer to those sentient,  evil all black guns that kill people.  

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:58:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Lot of accidents happen during hunting season.

SGtar15

Yes they do sir! Yes they do! So what does an out of state Ohio license cost these days?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top