Crap and lots of it

I love Germany and German women but I light just have to go back to the states,
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:22:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, thats a lot of crap.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Follow these steps to secure a Waffenbesitzkarte as a sport shooter:

Complete AE Form 190-6D, Part A, Request for FBI National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).  Mail to address on form.

Join a U.S. Forces Rod and Gun Club (RGC) or German Shooting Club and participate and document a minimum 6 months in a shooting program with the POF you desire to register.  Obtain a Certificate of Need, AE Form 190-6L, from a U.S. Forces RGC or similar certificate from a German Shooting Club.

Complete online study guide for Technical Knowledge Test.

Complete Technical Knowledge Test at USAREUR Education Centers or USAFE Rod and Gun Club/Outdoor Recreation Center..   Testing centers will issue Certificate of Examination Regarding Technical Knowledge, AE Form 190-6K.

Complete AE Form 190-6H(a), Commander’s Statement of Reliability (for military personnel and civilian employees) or AE Form 190-6H(b), Commander’s Statement of Reliability (for family members) upon notification from USAREUR Registry of Motor Vehicles Weapons Section of FBI – NICS approval to “proceed”.   See USAREUR Regulation 190-6, para 4g for approval authorities.

Complete AE Form 190-6D, Part B, Application for Issuance of a Permit Pursuant to the Weapons Law for each firearm to be registered.  Submit AE Form 190-6D with proof of ownership to approval authorities.   Approval authority will complete section B.

Personally present the approved AE Form 190-6D, a valid U.S. Forces identification card, and evidence of ownership to the USAREUR Field Registration Station (FRS) for verification and completion of section C.

Submit the following to the local FRS or mail to Commander, USAREUR/7A, ATTN: AEAPM-S-VR (Weapons Section), Unit 29230, APO AE  09102 for review:

AE Form 190-6D, Part A, with proof of NICS approval
AE Form 190-6H(a) or AE Form 190-6H(b)
AE Form 190-6K
AE Form 190-6L
AE Form 190-6D, Part B

9.  USAREUR Weapons Section will submit registration documents to the Bundesverwaltungsamt (BVA).  The BVA will forward registration documents to the registrant’s local German weapons authority for approval and issuance of the Waffenbesitzkarte.   Registrant will be notified by local German weapons authorities when the registration is approved and provided instructions for paying necessary fees.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:42:37 AM EDT
[#3]
It's pretty damn sad that your over there defending our rights as American citizens while you, at the same time, are deprived of them.
I wish you all the best and thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's pretty damn sad that your over there defending our rights as American citizens while you, at the same time, are deprived of them.

How does one become "deprived" of rights  in another country you don't have to begin with ?  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:07:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in the same boat with you! It sure is nice over here but damn. Where are you stationed?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:09:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How does one become "deprived" of rights  in another country you don't have to begin with ?  

He is a U.S. citizen and U.S. Government member serving under the Department of Defense.  Legally, you have a point.  But as a matter of principle, I think it is horse puckey, especially if he is living on base, that such a restricition be placed upon him.  I feel the same way about U.S. servicemen/servicewomen and alcohol restrictions in Saudi Arabia.  Damn it, they are helping defend the host nation (Germany, in this case) and are preserving U.S. national security interests there.  I would just think it would be nice for all the DoD personell to be able to enjoy the very freedoms they are preserving.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:48:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is a U.S. citizen and U.S. Government member serving under the Department of Defense.  Legally, you have a point.  But as a matter of principle, I think it is horse puckey, especially if he is living on base, that such a restricition be placed upon him.  I feel the same way about U.S. servicemen/servicewomen and alcohol restrictions in Saudi Arabia.  Damn it, they are helping defend the host nation (Germany, in this case) and are preserving U.S. national security interests there.  I would just think it would be nice for all the DoD personell to be able to enjoy the very freedoms they are preserving.  

I agree that is is a bad situation for someone that wants to shoot an AR but, as a matter, of principle, it is proper to respect the host nation and it's laws and if we (or he) cannot then we should leave.
I don't think we should be there, anyway, in either country.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:35:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I live in Damrstadt Germany but that policy applies to all US military living in Europe.

It really blows to have to go through all that cause the germans are so strict when it comes to guns but the rest of my life over here is great. The girls are just so cute and wild. I can even begin to describe it. I love trance and it is all over here. The clubs are great and the scenery is magnificent. The only other bad thing is the exchange rate, roughly, $1= 0.74 euro.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:37:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Just found this, more BS

ROD AND GUN CLUBS

Hunting & Fishing

USAREUR and USAFE Rod and Gun Clubs provide sport-shooting programs to assist those with privately owned weapons (POF) to qualify for the German Weapons Possession Card (Waffenbesitzkarte).  

German Weapons Law which requires that individuals satisfy “need” for POF ownership can be met by U.S. Forces personnel who are members of a rod and gun club and who show evidence of actively participating in sports shooting programs (e.g. trap and skeet, small bore and big bore events, etc).   Active participation is defined as a minimum of six months of formal shooting practice three times per month; and active participation in the rod and gun clubs’ shooting championship (two times in Quarterly Shooting Matches and/or once annually in the Club Shooting Championships).

Membership Fees:  1year $45; 2 Yrs $75 and 3 Yrs $105.  Membership in USAREUR/USAFE Rod and Gun Clubs is not required to patronize dining/lounge facilities or to purchase general retail merchandise (excluding firearms and ammunition).

Since an ar15 is really an m16, cant my 4 years in the army count toards this?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds exactly what we have to look forward to if Kerry-Edwards and their ilk get into office!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#11]
I live in Ansbach. I'm debating whether its even worth the trouble. I still have two more years though, which is along time to give up a hobby. I agree though, everything else over here is sweet.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People are born with certain rights, at least in my view, and all the State can do is either protect them or infringe upon them. Rights cannot be "given" to you by the state, because you already have them.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
join the club! shoot some matches. i'll bet you would enjoy shooting some smallbore 3-p matches and i'm sure it would improve your marksmanship.

is a smallbore match rifle any easier to possess in the land of anschutz, fenwerkbau, weihrauch and walther?

ohh campy you spoke "precision german armament" you know what that does to me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd do it for an HK, but not an AR15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Like I said earlier, I would have to join a club (which I will ) but receive 6 months of instuction on the weapon of my choice. I bet there are very few individuels that know more about an ar15 then me over, I could teach the damn class. as far as the 3 times per month, wtf. I only have 4 weekends per month and my GF lives 3 hours away.

This is my girl, if only I could balance my time with her and the AR.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#17]
btt for everyone
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:31:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Like I said earlier, I would have to join a club (which I will ) but receive 6 months of instuction on the weapon of my choice. I bet there are very few individuels that know more about an ar15 then me over, I could teach the damn class. as far as the 3 times per month, wtf. I only have 4 weekends per month and my GF lives 3 hours away.

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/362872/USA2.jpg

Handcuffs?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

w00t!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#20]
You have done well sir !
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Handcuffs?

I'm goin' out on a limb here and saying.. we need more pics!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I only have 4 weekends per month and my GF lives 3 hours away.

Wait a second, is this the same girlfriend you were having a problem understanding?  

The same girlfriend that you told if she was getting some on the side you wouldn't say a damn thing about it?  

I guess you kept here instead of tossing her to the curb lane sewer.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Whats an AR?

PIE> AR everytime
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Handcuffs?

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Handcuffs?

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Wait a second, is this the same girlfriend you were having a problem understanding?  

The same girlfriend that you told if she was getting some on the side you wouldn't say a damn thing about it?  

I guess you kept here instead of tossing her to the curb lane sewer.  

I havent said a thing because we wont see each other till next weekend and that is where we will talk. I already told her that we need to talk and she know that. I think our relationship will end next weekend but anyways, one more pic for all of you.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#27]
I heff vays of making you talk, ja?  Ich bin sucken der Wiener und gulpen der Throatschlimen, ja?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#28]
stick it in her pooper
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#29]
MMMMMMMMM  German women
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Handcuffs?

Notice in the 2nd pic, the handcuffs are still there, and she's wearing different fabric.....

looks like the handcuffs are a semi-permanant fixture of the bed.....

Cute AND kinky......you got a keeper!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Whats an AR?

PIE> AR everytime

Shutters

Huricane

works for me
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Btt for the night crew here is europe
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:28:50 AM EDT
[#33]
More pictures!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
More pictures!!!

A BIG +1
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Foreign Chicks

Such a bad reason to enlist (or so I'm told)....

But so damn hot!

You know what I'm gonna say next....

Screen door-- twister....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it could be because US military bases and Embessies are treated as US soil.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#39]
She is going through some tough times now but as soon as she recovers i should be able to get more pics. I wont post many more cause she doenst know about this and I really dont want to piss her off.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#40]
UPDATE: Nothing really new, she is a nice women and she isnt that wierd at least when we chat over yahoo. Never know is person though !
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
12.153.193.80/temp/send_womenz.jpg

It's late, and I'm laughing like hell.
Whoa!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:07:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Is that Chief Moose?

That picture is hilarous.

Oh und die Frau ist sehr heiss!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:49:47 AM EDT
[#43]
I like the pic but her German jackboot is on the flag!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:54:17 AM EDT
[#44]
All pie not>AR

That Pie>AR   +1,000,000Justin
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:57:45 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

It's late, and I'm laughing like hell.
Whoa!

LMAO!

BTW, that's one hot woman. Yowza.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:23:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Ich stimme zu, Deutschland ist Toll.
Im nächsten Juni gehe ich zurück
Ich könnte einen Job dort bekommen und Staatsbürgerschaft bekommen.
Ich würde nur dort seit einem Jahr oder zwei leben wollen dennoch.

Wo in Deutschland wohnst du?
Mein lieblingsland ist Bayern, so schön, und die Bier... OH Mein GOTT!!!
Erdinger Weissbier ist die besten Bier in die welt...Franziskaner ist auch lecker :)
Ich liebe Deutsche Maedchen :)  Letzten Juli habe ich eine schöne Maedchen, sie heisst Sabina.  Sie war crazy!!!!!!

Ich muss noch viel bessere Deutsche auch lernen...

:)
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:00:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Ich stimme zu, Deutschland ist Toll.
Im nächsten Juni gehe ich zurück
Ich könnte einen Job dort bekommen und Staatsbürgerschaft bekommen.
Ich würde nur dort seit einem Jahr oder zwei leben wollen dennoch.

Wo in Deutschland wohnst du?
Mein lieblingsland ist Bayern, so schön, und die Bier... OH Mein GOTT!!!
Erdinger Weissbier ist die besten Bier in die welt...Franziskaner ist auch lecker :)
Ich liebe Deutsche Maedchen :)  Letzten Juli habe ich eine schöne Maedchen, sie heisst Sabina.  Sie war crazy!!!!!!

Ich muss noch viel bessere Deutsche auch lernen...

:)

English board buddy
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:21:27 AM EDT
[#48]

. . . .to the registrant’s local German weapons authority for approval and issuance of the Waffenbesitzkarte. . .

That says it all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top