Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 4:53:56 PM EDT
I recently visited Demo Underground for the first time, and these people are absolute nut jobs!  I have never heard some many conspiracy theories and bogus claims in my life.  No one there seems to have any grip on reality, and the idiocy of some of there comments will astound you.

Well, I signed up and I have been posting, so let's see how long I last.  Anyone else a member?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I made it exactly 14 minutes.  Guess I'll try again tomorrow!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have a low post count, they usually search, and if the pattern is all right wing, you get shit canned immediately.

If you really want to post there, tack on a post or two to a running anti-Bush post, then drop your bomb in another thread.  They'll do a search and be far more likely to spare you if they see you ragging on Bush in some other lame thread.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I made it exactly 14 minutes.  Guess I'll try again tomorrow!

LMAO...

what did you say?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I lasted exactly ONE post. Needless to say it was a rebuttal to an anti-gun post. They make Charles Manson look normal, IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top