Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 4:14:26 PM EDT
I was just trolling over on DU and I can't understand the following:

How is it that when we discuss the polls and how close the election is, we say there are obvious problems in the polling that would cause them to lean towards Kerry?  However, everyone over at DU can't believe that half the country would consider voting for Bush so they believe that the polls obviously are skewed towards Bush.  How can we both look at the same polls and come to such drastically different conclusions?

Same with the media.  I know that the mainstream media is obviously liberal not only in how they think but how they report.  Even if Dan Rather and CBS  forging documents to slander the President weren't enough, now you have Ted Koppel and ABC looking for statements from the NVA regarding Kerry's service in VIetnam.  Do you believe that?  The words of over 200 highly decorated veteran's are suspect but we should solicit the statements of the Vietcong????

Any way, they all feel that the major news media is in Bush's back pocket every time they hear something even remotely either neutral or negative about Kerry.

Are we watching the same TV's??

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Well...     DUh!!!

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it has to do with all the poll hitting done by both ARF.com and DU j/k
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:25:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

How is it that when we discuss the polls and how close the election is, we say there are obvious problems in the polling that would cause them to lean towards Kerry?  However, everyone over at DU can't believe that half the country would consider voting for Bush so they believe that the polls obviously are skewed towards Bush.  How can we both look at the same polls and come to such drastically different conclusions?

Same with the media.  I know that the mainstream media is obviously liberal not only in how they think but how they report.  Even if Dan Rather and CBS  forging documents to slander the President weren't enough, now you have Ted Koppel and ABC looking for statements from the NVA regarding Kerry's service in VIetnam.  Do you believe that?  The words of over 200 highly decorated veteran's are suspect but we should solicit the statements of the Vietcong????

Any way, they all feel that the major news media is in Bush's back pocket every time they hear something even remotely either neutral or negative about Kerry.

Are we watching the same TV's??

It is called denial. Less than a third of the country is rabid liberal but DU nutcases think they are the overwhelming majority. Planerench out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top