Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2004 1:43:48 PM EDT
I walked into a nearby gunstore today where I seem to always see the same stuff visit to visit.  Sometime, however, a suprise or two is on hand.  Last time it was a HK 53 with a 1976 manufacture date and a case of funky, original accessories.

This time it was a SIG 550.  The gun store owner wanted to know if I wanted to buy it.  I told him I was already down to just one kidney!  He was asking $6000 and I'm sure he paid less than a grand for it.  Lucky bastage!  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:25:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I know it's a good gun, but that's just ridiculous.

We really ought to do something about that '89 import regulation. It's absurd.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Amen to that.  It is a really nice rifle but I could have a really nice M-16A4gery and the Accuracy International AE with Schmidt and Bender scope I've been lusting after for less than the price of that one Swiss AK!  I guess the K-31 will have to be my only example of a Swiss service rifle...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top