Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2004 12:22:25 PM EDT
I have been rather angry/disappointed in the GOPs reluctance to take the gloves off during this race. I think had GW come off his chain earlier in the race, it would have been over a long time ago. I watched the third debate and kept thinking to myself, I wish he would just say:

"Hell Mr. Kerry, if you could describe what your plan(s) is/are and how you intend to fund all your plans without bankrupting the country, I would vote for you myself!"

What do you wish one of them would really say??
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#1]
BUSH:  "Kerry is teh suck!!!  I Roxorz!!111"

Not really, but it would be funny.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm John Kerry and I don't thinK I really want to be President anymore.  While I'm at it, Ted Kennedy is a flamming homo, and Hillary eats the boxed lunch. She also is a power hungry harlot who wants to be called be called "Premier Klinton" while wearing a leather corsett and smacking Bill on the butt with a riding crop.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#3]
President Bush--"I wholeheartedly support the second ammendment rights of our citizens. The assault weapons ban was stupid, I will not sign any reauthorization of it. While we're at it,  let's go ahead and repeal the 1986 ban, too. I am having John Kerry, Michael Moore, and several other high profile liberals arrested and charged with treason. They can either face prosecution and imprisonment,  or deportation to France. I am cutting the size of the federal government, and federal income tax, by 50%. Can you hear me now?!! And does anybody need some wood?! Oh, and by the way, the borders are closed,  and if you want to stay here, you will be productive, and learn English "
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#4]
the truth
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]
"My favorite supporter is Thecleaner, therefor I present him with this SAW."
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#6]
John Kerry: "Aw, enough of the bullshit. I'm a Communist, and if elected, I'll nationalize all industry, eliminate private property, confiscate all firearms and stored food, and force everyone to depend on the government for every need. I'll flush the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence down the toilet and have anyone who disagrees with me shot."
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I was hoping to keep this on topic with quotes that really (would) pertain to the upcoming Presidential Election (if actually spoken).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top