Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he would have met the tread of my tire real fast
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Oh shit I was just HOPING that fucking nizzle would get shot dead by SOMEONE at that intersection!

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:38:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this the one with the crackhead in vegas?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#5]
There was a thread a few days back about what trips someone's 'kill switch.'

Heh.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#6]
God why can't that happen to my car.  

Crackhead:  "Let me show you somethin niggah!"  *Runs toward Cypher's car*

Me:  *Get's out*  "STOP RIGHT THERE!  What do you think you are doing?"

Crackhead:  "Motherfucker, I'm gonna kill you"  *advances on Cypher's car*

Me:  *BangBang... Bang*  "Call 911!" (to the cameraman)
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I've been searching for years for a proper way to express my disdain for the P/T Cruiser. Now I know. Thank you. Anybody know if that was a 18" or a 24" crowbar he was using?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:04:48 AM EDT
[#8]
tagged
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:18:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I've been searching for years for a proper way to express my disdain for the P/T Cruiser. Now I know. Thank you. Anybody know if that was a 18" or a 24" crowbar he was using?

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:06:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Dupe: Original Thread

Let me be the first to say:  

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:16:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I've seen a similar incident like this in real life. Years ago, I used to work at my uncle's gas station on the corner of Pico & Union in downtown Los Angeles, near the Staples/Convention Center. This car was at the intersection and this gang banger reached into the car's driver-side window and beat the the driver bloody. I called the LAPD, but by the time the LAPD arrive the gang bangers were gone. The driver of the car was a doctor at County LAC/USC hospital. He was one of the doc that worked on poor people at the Los Angeles largest county hospital.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:29:58 AM EDT
[#12]
downtown, a place I stear clear of
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:08:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Major League Dupe.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:25:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Many years ago, before I had a handgun or CCW, I gad an incident in downtown Atlanta with a car full of local punks.  I had somehow upset them by not getting out of their way when they wanted to change lanes. So they proceeded to honk and yell out the windows at me.

When we came to a redlight, I was in the far right lane and they were two lanes to the left (I'm sure there is some political  commentary therehem
When I see him starting to get out, I reach under my seat and pull out a hunting knife with about a 11" blade. I hold it straight up in front of me, so that the cars behind cannot see it but they gang bangers do.  

One of the other punks in the car yells "That don't mean SH*T to me". Well his partner who got out stopped dead in his tracks staring across the hood of their car. So I responded "It means SH*T to him".

The light changed, I turned right and the guy was still standing there staring.

If I had had a pistol, I think I would have waited until he was right at the window and then shown him the business end of it.

Camper
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:42:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Many years ago, before I had a handgun or CCW, I gad an incident in downtown Atlanta with a car full of local punks.  I had somehow upset them by not getting out of their way when they wanted to change lanes. So they proceeded to honk and yell out the windows at me.

When we came to a redlight, I was in the far right lane and they were two lanes to the left (I'm sure there is some political  commentary there) Any way , I'm just ignoring them and that makes them even madder and one of them gets out from behind the driver (far side of the car) and starts to go around the front of their car.

When I see him starting to get out, I reach under my seat and pull out a hunting knife with about a 11" blade. I hold it straight up in front of me, so that the cars behind cannot see it but they gang bangers do.  

One of the other punks in the car yells "That don't mean SH*T to me". Well his partner who got out stopped dead in his tracks staring across the hood of their car. So I responded "It means SH*T to him".

The light changed, I turned right and the guy was still standing there staring.

If I had had a pistol, I think I would have waited until he was right at the window and then shot him with it shown him the business end of it.
Camper

Fixed it for ya!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:47:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I think I would have just drove over that piece of shit

BAN CROW BARS!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:51:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Just a speed bump on the road of life.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:52:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#19]
holy shit!  first time I've seen that video...

"what am I gonna do motherfucker?"  

bang-bang (repeat as necessary)
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#20]
i left the audio on one of my friend's voicemail...lets see how they respond.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#21]
i still think this shit is fucking hysterical.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh crap, that looks like an assault crow bar, better ban it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top