Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2004 7:26:25 AM EDT
Message from Jim Scoutten:

Tonight is the first airing of the newest show in our Championship Series--the USPSA Open Nationals.  The Open Division is the fastest competition described as the extreme sport of handgun shooting.

I've listed the times for this week--on OLN.  

Note there is a slight change in the schedule that may benefit  West Coast viewers:

Thursday 10/14  9:00 PM Eastern - 6:00 PM Pacific
Thursday 10/14 9:00 PM Pacific  (Friday 12:00 AM Eastern)
Sunday 10/17  9:30 AM Eastern - 6:30 AM Pacific
Monday 10/18  7:00 PM Eastern - 4:00 PM Pacific
Monday 10/18  11:30 PM Pacific - (Tuesday 2:30 AM Eastern)

We have more information posted at the website:   www.ShootingUSA.com

If you like non-stop run and gun, this is your week,

Jim Scoutten
[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT

Just so it gets seen
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice and all, but we see very little coverage of the black rifle, or any highpower rifle for that matter. I always see the same things - pistol matches, smallbore and air rifle, and maybe a military special every other month.

Will things be changing up a bit? ( This is not saying that I don't like the show, but still.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Very nice and all, but we see very little coverage of the black rifle, or any highpower rifle for that matter.

They just covered a 3-gun match which featured AR's a few weeks ago.  Jim's previous show (American Shooter?) had all manner of service rifle, 3-gun matches, and nostalga features (which always included a full auto or two).  There's all manner of shooters, and only so much screen time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top