Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 8:48:50 PM EDT
Remember the ones when he was going after the auto industry? Roger and Me or something like that..

Remember the scene when the guy gave a rabbit to his boa and it was killed for his movie? Then he did another one where some chick killed a rabbit for MM's movie by batting it on the head.. He loved the 1st one so much he had to do one even worse for the camera's...

We need to remind the bunny huggers he's a BUNNY KILLER and ENJOYS seeing animals suffer! See how many PETA folks change their vote...

Probably none because Kerry isn't Bush!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I just remember Canadian Bacon. I never watched his documentaries
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
hell peta should hate his ugle ass due to his size. man thats alot of fried meat in that fat ass of his
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:21:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I never watched his documentaries

Moore has never made a documentary.

-Troy

Amen!  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#5]
It is an insult to REAL documentary makers to call his "movies" documentaries.  At best, they could be called political satires.

What they really are, is propaganda.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I never watched his documentaries

Moore has never made a documentary.

-Troy

Amen!  

Preach on, Brother TROY!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:03:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Then he did another one where some chick killed a rabbit for MM's movie by batting it on the head.. He loved the 1st one so much he had to do one even worse for the camera's...

We need to remind the bunny huggers he's a BUNNY KILLER and ENJOYS seeing animals suffer! See how many PETA folks change their vote...

Probably none because Kerry isn't Bush!

The way the chick looks over her shoulder and mutters "I probably shouldn't be doing this here...", after she killed the rabbit was priceless!
I watched it when I was young and had yet to find out what kind of fat POS MM is.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:56:24 PM EDT
[#8]
The only reason to watch Comrade Moore's shit  is to get insight into the enemy mindset.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I liked Roger and Me.  Thought it brought up some good points, altho it's been a while since I watched it.  

Sergei Eisenstien made some good films too, but he was still a dirty Commie bastard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top